Dave King to step down

A Putsch?

Or has the glib and shameless liar done a deal to retire to his underground wine cellar.....let’s see who has procured his shares and for how much

The King is dead.....May he rot in hell 👍

Not sure that he's selling up though...from what I read, he's just stepping down as chairman... raising more shares to pay off debt and further diluting the valuation of the club

Having read his self-serving statement it is a blatant piece of deflection from the ominous financial state of the Klub .
According to the GASL the ''crisis'' is over and the Klub will now go forward employing their traditional funding model . EH?
That means continued financial cheating , EBT's , failure to live within their means ....

Something very BAD is coming over the horizon for King and Co. This is clearly the ( chief ) rat leaving the sinking ship .

HH

3hlaee.jpg
[/url]

What is slightly worrisome about that article is the possibility Big Mike could pursue his win to much more than a new retail deal. He could use the compo owed to him as leverage to regain control of the club, put his people back in and make Sevco sustainable. That second CL place would present him with the European advertising opportunities for SD which he'll never achieve at Newcastle without spending vastly more money. That being said he's a shrewd enough businessman to know that 2nd best will always be good enough provided the coefficient stays up.

Hi Dave king, thanks for the memories, it's been rib breaking stuff at times, before you leave, do you think that this is the beginning of a deck of cards collapsing? Just asking, I know you might find it hard to believe DK, but on Folly Folly right now some members of your goon platoon are still praising you to the hilt, are you as shocked as me DK that the stupidity of the gullibillys seems to have no end, anyway, enjoy South Africa Dave, because once it goes tits up at the bigotdome, even the morons at ibrokes will eventually realise that they have been royally fucked over (see what I did there Dave) and you will have to beef up security pal.
Ta Ta for now Dave boy, thanks for everything. 👍

Back