David Edgar should be arrested for threatening Daily Record Employees

I sadly agree,left in my early 20's and am now in early 60's.There has been a definite increase in the sectarian hatred spewed out by them,there was always a heavy undercurrent but nothing like the hate fest they seem to engage in at the least opportunity. I truly believe that some of them would happily revel in an Ulster type situation developing in Scotland,it's like a game of cowboys&Indians for them,children trapped in adults bodies-dangerous times
The narrative that the club was somehow innocent wen it came to its demise has really festered and the sheer hatred has got worse imo because of going out of business....the whole they tried to kill us once so dont let them try again has really got them riled up into allsorts of different attacks on their perceived enemies the fan media has been stoking it since 2012 now its siege mentality over Govan way I don't see how they're board can dial it back to normal rivalries they have bent over backwards to accommodate the arseholes in they're support u reap wot u sow I believe the saying goes 😁GIRFUT🖕

Anyone else hearing on the grapevine there is a plan afoot by anti racist ultras to go after the statues on the day of the walk.....not long after they get on their way?.....impeccable timing I have to say...
I hope they do as much damage as they can so that they will be denied the right to march for ever more. The invoice for the damage can go straight to the heid bummer of the OO.

I know it’s a football forum…but more like a social club, where we aw support Celtic….well, mibbies noo Clay 🤔🤣
You're right BB, it's the best site of any social media. We are joined by our love of Celtic but much more besides. Like any family, we sometimes have our tiffs but look at how we have each others backs when the negative nonsense or hunlike behaviour starts.

You're right BB, it's the best site of any social media. We are joined by our love of Celtic but much more besides. Like any family, we sometimes have our tiffs but look at how we have each others backs when the negative nonsense or hunlike behaviour starts.
Aye yir right, look a the outpouring of love/grief when oor Michael passed, there were loads of tears shed for a man most of us never met,
Sadly missed 😢 RIP 🙏

Members online

Latest posts

Back