David Moyes wants Celtic job.. but could decide to go to China Super League

Shoulda stayed at Everton ,was mission impossible takin over from Fergie at Utd.Don't wanf him near Parkheed now.
Moyes would come to Celtic and boost his profile if possible and then give it the taking this club as far as i can take them and piss off to the next big pay day.
Cannot sign guys in this mould anymore they just let the fans down if you are not happy with the deal Celtic give you and are not happy with what you get as a budget then fuck off to the pretend football that means nothing to fans anymore the robotic big money ppish that is the EPL.
Managers are released on a monthly basis down there and teams want to achieve been above 4th bottom and not been relegated or play in a playoff what does that tell you, they are whipping boys for the rich clubs to have a league to play in. Its fake football.

Moyes would come to Celtic and boost his profile if possible and then give it the taking this club as far as i can take them and piss off to the next big pay day.
Cannot sign guys in this mould anymore they just let the fans down if you are not happy with the deal Celtic give you and are not happy with what you get as a budget then fuck off to the pretend football that means nothing to fans anymore the robotic big money ppish that is the EPL.
Managers are released on a monthly basis down there and teams want to achieve been above 4th bottom and not been relegated or play in a playoff what does that tell you, they are whipping boys for the rich clubs to have a league to play in. Its fake football.
Lenny or Clarke and il be more than happy mate ?Fuck this talk of Moyes,Martinez or Bilic.

Every time we have a vacancy his name is trooped out. Messi will sign for us before he arrives. I like a laugh, but this gag has run out of steam years ago. He would be a disaster, so it’s easy to see why the Sevconian press try to push him.

They think we all came up the Clyde in a Fucking banana boat, where the bananas have more chance.

Stevie Clark ruled himself out last week, personally it's got to be someone Celtic minded, Lenny's hit the ground running & the team are rolling along nicely. The Treble Treble is on. JUDAS is heading fur the championship.

☘️☘️ HAIL HAIL☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back