Debut-author-matt-corrs-brilliant-celtic-book-is-titled-invincible

Niall J

Hi folks. As you'll be aware Celtic Noise member and Celtic Star writer Matt Corr 'Boola Vogue' is releasing his first book very soon. 'Invincible' will be the first of three covering the Treble Treble season and he has more planned. The Celtic Star will be sharing snippets soon and Larry will also be running an interview with Matt. He's my own introduction to Matt before we bring you snippets from the book.

Hi folks. As you'll be aware Celtic Noise member and Celtic Star writer Matt Corr 'Boola Vogue' is releasing his first book very soon. 'Invincible' will be the first of three covering the Treble Treble season and he has more planned. The Celtic Star will be sharing snippets soon and Larry will also be running an interview with Matt. He's my own introduction to Matt before we bring you snippets from the book.

Love Matt's stories and writing style, his Sarajevo piece, in particular, was heartrending, we're lucky to have him,especially as he's a Led Zep fan as well! 🍺

Have you got something against Auld hippys,? We were once young hippys with hair traveling the world supporting the dark blue of Scotland & the world famous green & white hoops of Celtic, whisky bottle in one hand & a funny smelling roll-up in the other, yes those were glory days 😂😂😂😂

Excellent article Niall 👏

Have you got something against Auld hippys,? We were once young hippys with hair traveling the world supporting the dark blue of Scotland & the world famous green & white hoops of Celtic, whisky bottle in one hand & a funny smelling roll-up in the other, yes those were glory days 😂😂😂😂

Excellent article Niall 👏
I'd be a little two faced if I didn't say I approved of such behaviour TT. More power to ya

Back