Deep fakes - Be careful

Thiers to many scams every day you hear of another one or get another strange phone call.i don't trust no one not even banks ,I've got all my money in a big tin box buried in the back garden under the a wee wishing well ornament no one will ever find it.
Sorry to tell you but it’s gone I popped round earlier just to check on it you understand but some thieving bassa got there before me ye can’t trust anyone these days personally I think it was the LED light guy he always seemed a bit dodgy I’ve ruled out flat earth guy because well you don’t go around digging holes on a flat earth in case you fall through so LED guy it is, also your grass needs cut and your wishing well bucket has a hole in it and I didn’t know you were a fan of master chef noticed it was on the TV 😂

I often wondered what part of Belfast you are from jinky? Feel free to private message me with your full address.... I would ask you to post here, but then that tyrone hooer would be up the m1 like a fuckin rat up a drainpipe.
To late deadner mick got thier if your down in the felons club on Sunday andersonstown thiers a pint with your name on it it's a good place to watch the hoops especially when we're playing the zombies.

Is the dance teacher famous? If not, then it is a fair bit of effort (or maybe not!) to go to to try to entice people into a scam.

It's my daughters dance teacher. That's what's mad. They have taken a video she posted online and adapted it to make it look like she's talking about investing in a mates online thing.....if it was some random person I wouldn't have mentioned it on the Noise. Someone has taken a video of a person we know and see 4 times a week and somehow manipulated it....

Members online

Latest posts

Back