Defoe loan deal

It was never actually mentioned in the accounts where the money came from but they did say that the loan had been paid off.

It was never actually mentioned in the accounts where the money came from but they did say that the loan had been paid off.

It may actually be dubious off balance sheet accounting. Its a private company run by a criminal who gets qualified accounts every season and no proper accountable investigate journalists door stopping the dude ever.

It was probably a loan from the Hong Kong version of ticketus where they get the season ticket money for the next 5 years.

Brought to you by the Nick Leeson School of Economics.
The arses of everone at the bigotdome must be knitting socks mate, they must say their prayers every night looking for a miracle, foaming at the mouth as they throw handfuls of Nytol down the throat to keep the nightmares at bay. Shame, I bet king sleeps like a log though, no horlicks for him.

Brought to you by the Nick Leeson School of Economics.
The arses of everone at the bigotdome must be knitting socks mate, they must say their prayers every night looking for a miracle, foaming at the mouth as they throw handfuls of Nytol down the throat to keep the nightmares at bay. Shame, I bet king sleeps like a log though, no horlicks for him.

I really dont think its possible for them to be anxious about anything. Its part of the hun pathology. Dialectical swings from extreme anger to hubris. Its all part of the inbreeding I suspect. No feeling only two emotions hatred outwardly love inwardly. The sociopaths guidebook to be supporting football.

Also it refelcts on them exactly the opposite of what they actually are, they think everyone hates them because that what they do outwardly. And the cant undertsnad empathy cause they are too much serving themselves.

Hence the reason the whole world see them as huns and they missinterpret it as hating their version of christianity.

Bit weird that they think christianity translates into acting like mad dog attila, nick tveryone else stuff, burn and destroy what you cant nick and then convince yourself that thats the purpose of life, according to Ian Paisley. hahahahaha

Hiun has nothing to do with your religion you huns. Your causal reasoning is badly broken. Its your behaviour that makes you a hun.

I really dont think its possible for them to be anxious about anything. Its part of the hun pathology. Dialectical swings from extreme anger to hubris. Its all part of the inbreeding I suspect. No feeling only two emotions hatred outwardly love inwardly. The sociopaths guidebook to be supporting football.

Also it refelcts on them exactly the opposite of what they actually are, they think everyone hates them because that what they do outwardly. And the cant undertsnad empathy cause they are too much serving themselves.

Hence the reason the whole world see them as huns and they missinterpret it as hating their version of christianity.

Bit weird that they think christianity translates into acting like mad dog attila, nick tveryone else stuff, burn and destroy what you cant nick and then convince yourself that thats the purpose of life, according to Ian Paisley. hahahahaha

Hiun has nothing to do with your religion you huns. Your causal reasoning is badly broken. Its your behaviour that makes you a hun.

Your right about the self entitlment, the point I was making was it's more difficult to get a brick in the face when your hiding away in the family home thousands of miles away, if the shit hits the fan big time and they go under again, in between liquidation and the forming of a new zombie club any Directors who were involved better beef up their security.

Members online

Latest posts

Back