Defoe

patmeech

Once again it's motormouth season your time is up can't they just shut there mouths now serial trophy winner defoe ??they talk but they don't.and never will have the walk with GERRARD and his wannabees pathetic statement but then again it's like xmas it's ANNUAL

Once again it's motormouth season your time is up can't they just shut there mouths now serial trophy winner defoe ??they talk but they don't.and never will have the walk with GERRARD and his wannabees pathetic statement but then again it's like xmas it's ANNUAL
Season tickets and donkeys ears roll up! Mon ye don't have to Sherlock to see that one.
Waiting on bomber, " we'll fight them in the boardroom" speech coming out....no words from the captain marvellous (sword swallower) Dicky boy gough? ....strange never mentioned much EH? ...wonder why
🤔

Whatever he done Browns takin it to the grave🤔when asked why he never picked Gough he said he'd heard things 🤔maybe he was a wullie watcher in the showers 🤣
Andy Roxburgh was the man in the know about Gough and rent boys. He said something like " if he ( Gough) does na shut up I will put him on the front pages never mind the sports pages".
I wonder why the pro-Sevco media never went efter the beast called Gough?

Defoes wages are helping Sevco go bust for little return on the pitch.
I often wonder what guys like him think when playing for the most racist club on this Island.

Him and Davis are on wages that have led to crippling that klub and all for 2nd place. But it least it'll help them in their dotage and by that time they'll be laughing like the drains sevco are heading for.

He is actually quite a polite balanced (with a zimmer) respectful guy. This intervew is a stage stunt.
"Riiite your oane the maaist wages so your the cunt that needs to carry the loudmouth riddy ritual of tellin them wer comin"

"Hey don't you think we should concentrate on getting Freddie on a treadmill and stop him looking at a mirror point blank at a 45 degree angle while it's 90 degrees on his coffee table?"

""Naw!! Ffs J we need to sell books ya daft bastard"

Members online

Back