Dembele

Should we try to bring him back to paradise.

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Maybe his love for the club and fans will bring him back 😁😁
We can all live in hope!!!
Will bring him back to watch a few games aye 😆
He will see the Turkish PL in just the same way as he did Scotland's.

Hes still a young player and it's an in form Lacazette that's keeping him out of that team.
Lyon was a rushed through deal, and his loan to Atleti didnt work out.

Clubs will be monitoring his progress in Turkey ( or should I say Turkiye noo).
For him to come back so soon would be seen as a move that keeps him in his comfort zone and that's not what his career needs at this stage.

If it is Galatasaray is it?
I think that's a good move for him right now and a competitive league with 4 or more clubs in with a shout of winning the title yearly, champions league exposure a fair possibility.
He just needs a run of the green and I'm sure he'll be back on his game.

Still , we have to be aahhbssuulutley gutted, I'll tell you right now, we only got £20 million for a player that cost about 350k and delivered numerous hunskelkping contributions.

Oh well, that's £15-£20 million confetti money up in the air and vanished.

Agree Winter except for the Crystal Palace bit as oor Eddy’s there I always wanted to see the 2 of them together for a full Season the damage the pair of them would’ve caused WOW. and that’s just from the winner at Ipox in the 2-3 game.
We’d have battered most of the Teams in Scotia that season.
But still feel Moussa ain’t Parkhead bound
Sadly

HH 👏🍀
Know what you mean JamSam though at palace its zaha who has the jersey right now though how much of that is doon to eddy being injured or Zahas good form.

He is a player and some , and I'm sure read recently hes being tracked by a few clubs just now, was it arsenal,?

No, he didn't lite the Heather on fire in Lyon, was shit at Athletico while on loan.

Hero's returning to clubs where they had success rarely works.
His Lyon career stats are not bad at all TT.
This season aside and the 20/21 season where he was loaned to Atletico are really the only blemishes , check it out, not bad.
Tbh he had to have been not bad to get that crack at Atletico

Moussa Dembélé https://g.co/kgs/AZaiYh

Hit the stats tab

Manchester United are keen on former Celtic right-back Jeremie Frimpong, currently with Bayer Leverkusen and in Netherlands' World Cup finals squad, after being linked with interest in the man currently holding that position at Parkhead, Josip Juranovic

Probably just rumour,,,,,but we wid get a few million sell on for Frimpong if it did happen

Manchester United are keen on former Celtic right-back Jeremie Frimpong, currently with Bayer Leverkusen and in Netherlands' World Cup finals squad, after being linked with interest in the man currently holding that position at Parkhead, Josip Juranovic

Probably just rumour,,,,,but we wid get a few million sell on for Frimpong if it did happen
"Probably just rumour,,,,,but we wid get a few million sell on for Frimpong if it did happen"

So out of the two of them which one would we prefer? For me its....Ralston... ok, ok, I'll pick one, JJ, out of the two, but they're both mercenaries.

Signed him fae Fulham Brim, but yea I think he will be Qatar bound for Dembele bucks in the back pocket. Once a mercenary always a mercenary.

Thks for the memories and awe that, enjoy the sunshine and sand. 👍
Your post made me think, like the film 'Field of Dreams', just because they now have built it, will the Qatari's league now take off?
Nah, me neither.

Sorry Lubo, I can't see it happening. Wheres his incentive? When he came to us we stole him off Crystal Palace for 500k, no doubt pocketing a wedge himself for signing. We had Rodgers in charge also it was a good deal for all, except Palace.
We raised his profile and he got a lucrative move to his homeland. Not that long ago he was linked to Man Utd, an Spurs I think. He can still get a move to clubs who are able to pay a far higher wage than we can. I just dont see what would be his motivation to move back to Scotland would be.
We are a club players use as a stepping stone to richer pastures, or as you say, when they have filled their boots elsewhere an are on the wain. I don't think Dembele is at that stage just yet.
Fulham, not Palace 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back