Derry Chinese Takeaway shows how to make takeaway meals at home.

Mr Chang, the legend behind Rice Bowl Derry has started a Youtube channel where they show how to make egg fried rice, salt chilli chicken, chow mein and chicken balls (just announced not up yet) in your own kitchen. He's planning to give away all the menu secrets.

Can he make chicken balls out of those chickenshit fuckwits that have NO balls (but plenty other extra digits) by yonder way?

Brother, you do know that these deranged, delusional, delinquents think that UN stands for Ulster Nationalists, dont you?
Aye but they'd sell their own grannies for chicken baws.
Reminds me of a joke.
American, Russian and Irish men having a pint in the early 90s.
"The American soldier is the toughest. One of our guys lost both testicles to a landmine in Vietnam but he was out on patrol the next night".
"No way, the Russian soldier is the toughest, one of our guys was shot in the head in Afghanistan and lost 40% of his brain matter but was out on patrol the next night".
"FFS lads we've got the UDR and they've neither balls nor brains but they're out every fuckin night of the week".

Aye but they'd sell their own grannies for chicken baws.
Reminds me of a joke.
American, Russian and Irish men having a pint in the early 90s.
"The American soldier is the toughest. One of our guys lost both testicles to a landmine in Vietnam but he was out on patrol the next night".
"No way, the Russian soldier is the toughest, one of our guys was shot in the head in Afghanistan and lost 40% of his brain matter but was out on patrol the next night".
"FFS lads we've got the UDR and they've neither balls nor brains but they're out every fuckin night of the week".
That's not a joke......Never a truer word was ever said!!

If anyone is interested, there’s a diehard Celtic supporter fae Dunfermline, Kenny McGovern, that posts in another Celtic site I visit, he post photos of his food, has a FULL range out, I’ve bought a few, and can confirm his recipes are top notch with the added bonus that the money goes to a fellow Tim 💚

Find his books here on Amazon….

Back