Did anybody else notice Rob McLeans audition for Rangers Tv last night?

Theverdict

I thought Celtic TV was fawning at times. But, fuck me, I have never listened to a more nauseating pro Sevco commentary in my life.

I am amazed my telly wasn’t smashed to bits listening to the arse licking bastard.

He claims to be a Dandy. A total balls out Sevconian cunt. I despise him.

Had the sevco game on telly just coz it came on after the 'Tic, turned sound up for last 15mins and actually heard mcclean sooking air in thro his teeth when Huns had shot go by post! Monster arsehole suffering with rancid piles!

I am having a lovely drink in tonight with my mrs, but I will tell a tale of when I was in the same restaurant with the utter prick tomoirow. It was back when he was the main commentator and was so against us I had trouble keeping good malt down.

I am having a lovely drink in tonight with my mrs, but I will tell a tale of when I was in the same restaurant with the utter prick tomoirow. It was back when he was the main commentator and was so against us I had trouble keeping good malt down.
I used to pick him up regularly in my Taxi when he worked for the BBC.Times have changed a lot since the day he said he was a Ross County fan.Hanging around with Chick Young has damaged this clown.

If you think last night was bad you should have listened to the last EL game ,it was so sevco minded me and my big mate were actually laughing about it .

such a contrast to our games though as we can all attest to ,how the sevconions can be brainwashed into thinking the media in this country are against them is incredible

"that dive was quality,it merited a penalty,i've seen them given,especially here at ibrox" aye feckin European referees,biased bastaarts whits their affiliations!!!

I thought Celtic TV was fawning at times. But, fuck me, I have never listened to a more nauseating pro Sevco commentary in my life.

I am amazed my telly wasn’t smashed to bits listening to the arse licking bastard.

He claims to be a Dandy. A total balls out Sevconian cunt. I despise him.
Did he claim wis in the Dandy

Members online

Latest posts

Back