Did the SFA give Sevco the nod to spend for this season

Jimbo55

Given the supposed state of the Sevco finances does anyone think that the SFA and SPFL gave them the "unofficial " nod that if they decided to increase investment in the operation , such as doing a deal to get a high profile name as manager , incurring the associated financial risk of that and of spending a few million bringing in a couple of mediocre EPC reserves plus some loanees,they (Sevco )would be looked after .
Were the Sevco board and by proxy,the glib and shameless liar, informed, through the usual corrupt back channels that the financial risk of spending on anoher team would be kept to an absolute minimum by the full helping hand backing of the authorities to ensure success this season for the so called "benefit of Scottish Football" to stop Celtic winning another treble and getting closer to 10 !

The circumstantial evidence of this is quite strong .

1 The authorities have previous of this type of behaviour and collusion with businesses operated out of Ibrox and even when
discovered no repercussions have followed .

2. The granting of the European license this season despite the ongoing scrutiny vis a vis res 12

3. The rescinded red card of Morelos and the failure of referrees to punish attacks on celtic players
Naismith ,McGregor,

4 The lack of scrutiny or discussion/ comment by the SFA of anything negative associated with Sevco
I.e Sevco fans attacking visiting fans in pre-season ,stabbings around ibrox on European nights .

5. The lack of action taken against Gerrard for his frequent detrimental public comments about referrees and opposition clubs
on the few occasions Sevco have been forced to play by the rules .

6 The constant drip drip of the message from the Scottish football world that Celtic winning everything is so
bad for the Scottish game .

7.Sevco are the SFA's prefered Scottish club and the boards of other clubs specifically Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs
seem happy to accommodate this strategy ie no protests regarding the European license issue to Sevco

8 The SFA silence on the ticket allocation cut by the glib and shameless one at games with the country champions

9. And finally ,Sevco finances are precarious enough without further financial risk ,it is hard to imagine even the glib and
shameless liar taking this on without some sort of financial risk mitigation in place .

When we consider the corruption which was evident within the SFA regarding the lead up to and the eventual entry into liquidation of Rangers, coupled with the subsequent continuation lies and propaganda ,it is difficult to imagine a Sevco/SFA deal has not been worked out for this season .

Nothing will change as long as Celtic, or any other team say nothing. We also have to remember that the clubs make up both of these bodies. It may be led by Sevconian defenders, but if nothing is said then it is the clubs who are enabling them.

If they had a new guy putting in money then that should have been looked at. We have Desmond, richer than them all who we are told can’t pump money in, even if he wanted to. Which he clearly doesn’t, so, how can they spend more than they earn?

This situation will never be addressed unless the clubs say something. We cannot divert it to the SFA/SPFL when our own club says nothing.

Before we call out anybody we need to get our own house in order. Nothing will happen. Sevco aren’t going to go bust. The doors won’t shut. Asda have left the building. If anybody thinks otherwise I would direct them to the billions of posts and blogs predicting their demise everyday since they died.

They spent more than us this year again. That worries me more than where they got their money. The fact we treat every £ as a prisoner shows me, they have a go and we sit back and hope.

Sevco aren’t going anywhere. The sooner people recognise that the better we will be prepared for dealing with them and ensuring they will never have enough money to fuck us up unless we fuck ourselves up. As Lawell et al tried their best to do in the summer. It shows me that our board being shitebags is not restricted to keeping shtum about their financial legitimacy.

We do what we have to do and they are choking in our dust.

i agree totally with the comments the fraudulent granting of a european licence when other clubs have been sanctioned for the same thing also i have spoken before about the investment that has gone into greyskull is something which should be investigated as the custodians over there have previous on these matters evry club needs to take a stand on this matter

Nothing will change as long as Celtic, or any other team say nothing. We also have to remember that the clubs make up both of these bodies. It may be led by Sevconian defenders, but if nothing is said then it is the clubs who are enabling them.

If they had a new guy putting in money then that should have been looked at. We have Desmond, richer than them all who we are told can’t pump money in, even if he wanted to. Which he clearly doesn’t, so, how can they spend more than they earn?

This situation will never be addressed unless the clubs say something. We cannot divert it to the SFA/SPFL when our own club says nothing.

Before we call out anybody we need to get our own house in order. Nothing will happen. Sevco aren’t going to go bust. The doors won’t shut. Asda have left the building. If anybody thinks otherwise I would direct them to the billions of posts and blogs predicting their demise everyday since they died.

They spent more than us this year again. That worries me more than where they got their money. The fact we treat every £ as a prisoner shows me, they have a go and we sit back and hope.

Sevco aren’t going anywhere. The sooner people recognise that the better we will be prepared for dealing with them and ensuring they will never have enough money to fuck us up unless we fuck ourselves up. As Lawell et al tried their best to do in the summer. It shows me that our board being shitebags is not restricted to keeping shtum about their financial legitimacy.

We do what we have to do and they are choking in our dust.

Agree with you on just about everything - unfortunately especially about them not going bust. I was getting annoyed for a while with all the stories about them closing in a few days, knowing fine well it was not going to happen. I just wish that Celtic FC would be a bit more vociferous with regards the disgusting treatment the media gives the Celtic supporters and the club itself, sometimes I think that Peter Lawwell is compiling some sort of portfolio to present but then I realise that the current board of directors are not interested in making complaints. TRIFC will do what they want and get away with it, our problem at board level is similar to a few of the other clubs that are affected - and I realise that S Milne has asked for clarity, but he will get nowhere unless he gets at least one of other so called bigger team on board.

Agree with you on just about everything - unfortunately especially about them not going bust. I was getting annoyed for a while with all the stories about them closing in a few days, knowing fine well it was not going to happen. I just wish that Celtic FC would be a bit more vociferous with regards the disgusting treatment the media gives the Celtic supporters and the club itself, sometimes I think that Peter Lawwell is compiling some sort of portfolio to present but then I realise that the current board of directors are not interested in making complaints. TRIFC will do what they want and get away with it, our problem at board level is similar to a few of the other clubs that are affected - and I realise that S Milne has asked for clarity, but he will get nowhere unless he gets at least one of other so called bigger team on board.

Agreed. If we sit on our hands because not one of the men running our club has the balls to call them out, when we are the main losers in their antics, then to point the finger is beyond rich.

It’s like me punching one of your mates standing beside you in the pub for nothing and you texting your pal and calling him all the cunts for not being there to step in as you do fuck all.

That’s how bad I see our pointing fingers. Our lot have to stand up before anybody. Until we do, we have a cheek. The thread should be titled.

Did the Shitebags on Celtics board shite it when Rangers started spending money they don’t have?

Reactions: rpw
I remember back in 2012 ( or was it possibly early 2013 ) when the sheep came to paradise and they had a banner which said ‘your silence is deafening’

That really was a bang on statement from them and nothing since has come from our board to change that opinion

I can’t prove it but don’t have a doubt in my mind that the SFA knew all about the EBTs from the very beginning AND possibly some of the functionaries ( Bryson? ) even guided them how to hide it all
I’ll go further and say they (SFA)may even have advised them on the QT to use EBTs in the first place to get away from even worse illegal tax dodging stuff or payments via Jersey and BVI , brown envelopes dual payments all during the 9inaro years to the army of galacticos
Why do you think all these mega stars from England etc were here?
Paid netto from the beginning in the 80s that’s why!
To the point of the blog and as Millsy and others have posited the ‘establishment ‘ from top to bottom is in overdrive mode to stop Celtic
As I posted on another thread it’s staggering when you start adding up the free points they get handed to them
IMO the board will do nothing against them . The only answer is keep stuffing them remorselessly on the park
If the board don’t back the team with spending and sit back and allow TRFC to win a single title whilst having cash in the bank they will never ever be forgiven and should and will be thrown out of Celtic Park forever

Speyside that’s the bottom line. It’s shameful and thesaying, people in glass houses springs to mind everytime I read a lament about SFA/SPFL complicity.

There is complicity, but sadly we are number one on every list you care to mention. When will supporters aim their fire where it’s due? Kerrydale St for those still wondering.

I can’t prove it but don’t have a doubt in my mind that the SFA knew all about the EBTs from the very beginning AND possibly some of the functionaries ( Bryson? ) even guided them how to hide it all
I’ll go further and say they (SFA)may even have advised them on the QT to use EBTs in the first place to get away from even worse illegal tax dodging stuff or payments via Jersey and BVI , brown envelopes dual payments all during the 9inaro years to the army of galacticos
To the point of the blog and as Millsy and others have posited the ‘establishment ‘ from top to bottom is in overdrive mode to stop Celtic
As I posted on another thread it’s staggering when you start adding up the free points they get handed to them
IMO the board will do nothing against them . The only answer is keep stuffing them remorselessly on the park
If the board don’t back the team with spending and sit back and allow TRFC to win a single title whilst having cash in the bank they will never ever be forgiven and should and will be thrown out of Celtic Park forever

The first four words of your post summed up the situation. Nobody has tried to. Then you need to ask, well who should? Us.

The first four words of your post summed up the situation. Nobody has tried to. Then you need to ask, well who should? Us.
Yip
I suspect many of us would love to see what salaries the SFA and Rangers recorded on their registered contracts for the English crew Hateley Gascoigne Laudrup etc
Any bets peanuts paid to HMRC ?
In every walk of life Abusers start abusing the minute they know they can get away with it
Murray knew within 5 minutes of arriving at Ibrox .he could do what he liked.. does anyone seriously believe he actually paid Mo Johnston’s tax ???

Reactions: rpw
Speyside that’s the bottom line. It’s shameful and thesaying, people in glass houses springs to mind everytime I read a lament about SFA/SPFL complicity.

There is complicity, but sadly we are number one on every list you care to mention. When will supporters aim their fire where it’s due? Kerrydale St for those still wondering.

There was an incident a number of years ago now when that ignorant bigoted goalkeeper of theirs had been caught drink driving - again. Anyway for some strange reason this time he was charged and went to court, again surprisingly, he was found guilty , and fined somewhere around five thousand pounds. When the judge asked how quickly he could pay, he offered around twenty pounds a week - to which the judge laughed. He was asked to show proof of earnings and instantly provided a wage slip showing he earned a grand a week. The judge was surprised but had no option but accept what he was shown. So even then in a court of law they lied. I am sick and tired of standing by Celtic when the power people do nothing.

They all seek and have sought for years the waring down of Celtic, you know its to our credit our team gets up of a morn the amount of unfair sh*t aimed at our club for decades.

The fix is very clearly in and tbh bhoys n ghirls the next 2 and a half seasons are the most important in our clubs history.

If we hold our nerve, be warriors and take our undisputed crown the TEN then we have shown we have taken everything the brotherhood threw at us and were the victors.

They hopefully will be the ones worn down, defeated despite their best efforts.

And greyskull will fall, Boom n Bust.

Lets keep our bhoys at juggernaught and help them through it

HH the best family in the world ☘️☘️

Back