Disabled Sevco fan injured by his fellow supporters at Celtic Park blames ''thug-like behaviour from ...Celtic Players !!!

Millsy

It's official ! At the Sevco AGM today a disabled fan trampled by the frothing-at-the-mouth morons behind him who had the self-control of a herd of charging Wildebeests actually blamed ''the thug-like behaviour of the Celtic players ''.
Then asked the 'neutral' CEO for his comment ! lol !

I don't know what this person's disability was/is but clearly he is brain damaged if that is how he reasons . Rather than put the blame squarely on the lack of self-control of his fellow supporters he is so infused with hatred for Celtic that he sees them as , no doubt , the cause of all the ills in the world ! Pathetic !

It's official ! At the Sevco AGM today a disabled fan trampled by the frothing-at-the-mouth morons behind him who had the self-control of a herd of charging Wildebeests actually blamed ''the thug-like behaviour of the Celtic players ''.

I don't know what this person's disability was/is but clearly he is brain damaged if that is how he reasons . Rather than put the blame squarely on the lack of self-control of his fellow supporters he is so infused with hatred for Celtic that he sees them as , no doubt , the cause of all the ills in the world ! Pathetic !
Aye! its bordering on nutjob territory,sorry it is nutjob territory

Right, so in this video does it look like a team rubbing the opposing fans noses in it after a win, or a group of players slowly walking around their OWN stadium applauding and thanking their OWN support. Another thing, why were the fecking huns even still there (you can't see them but I assume they were) did they deliberately stay behind to shout abuse at the Celtic players, seems more likely.

If he had been murdered in the Orc stampede would it be the Celtic Players' fault?
Just another example of your average low intellect sevco fan. I bet his breath's howling too.

The whole scenario has transparently been orchestrated by the hun propaganda/P.R department.
First you get the narrative into the mainstream media via the "leaked" memo from the anonymous police superintendent. Then an Evening Times piece by Elbows McCullough bemoaning the evils of laps of honour. And finally, hey presto, it's on the agenda at the Sevco AGM. All with the twin purpose of portraying Celtic negatively and deflecting the befuddled minds of the Klan from the genuine issues affecting their infant club.
Got to say that our board are , once again , delinquent in their response to the constant steam of slurs and propaganda emanating from the Huns and their media sycophants in the media.
Come on Celtic, grow a pair and start combating this constant debasing of our club.
Hail hail

It's because they just can't take being 2nd best! That's why they cut the shitbrox allocation! I really don't think that we should accept tickets for the game against them as they can't even control themselves without trampling over disabled supporter's! I actually fear the worst for our players and management team in the cauldron of hate!

The whole scenario has transparently been orchestrated by the hun propaganda/P.R department.
First you get the narrative into the mainstream media via the "leaked" memo from the anonymous police superintendent. Then an Evening Times piece by Elbows McCullough bemoaning the evils of laps of honour. And finally, hey presto, it's on the agenda at the Sevco AGM. All with the twin purpose of portraying Celtic negatively and deflecting the befuddled minds of the Klan from the genuine issues affecting their infant club.
Got to say that our board are , once again , delinquent in their response to the constant steam of slurs and propaganda emanating from the Huns and their media sycophants in the media.
Come on Celtic, grow a pair and start combating this constant debasing of our club.
Hail hail
LAst night they were trying to sell Moreless they tried comparing him with Eudard constantly wee Archie a celtic fan came on and tore them a new arse listen to him taking Rae and Beattie to task on like for like.

Wonder if they will state they wrecked the toilets because they though the urinals were were taking pish.

Headcases. Demented Hun headcases.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back