Disrespect Tommy Burns, disrespect Celtic, rack up driving convictions, flop and retire

I read a story today by Charlie Adams ex sevco.
He was explaining how they beat Celtic 3-0 at the cesspit and how well he had played.
He went on to explain how he was making blind passess and show boating in front of the cesspit crowd.
He went on to say how much he wanted to get into the dressing room because he was expecting all the praise in the world from Walter Smith,instead the first thing he said to me was,,YOU YA CNUT
What a surprise I got he said,,Walter went mental at me because in his mind I had disrespected Celtic.
He told me in no uncertain terms if I ever did anything like that again my days would be numbered..
What a pity they dont have the quality of men like Walter Smith at the cesspit today..

HH
I read something about Big Jock saying the same to Bertie Auld, never disrespect or humiliate fellow professionals.
Jim Baxter humiliated some German player during a European game at the Bumhole Garden in the early sixties. The German guy broke Baxters leg. It was said that he was never the same player again

I read something about Big Jock saying the same to Bertie Auld, never disrespect or humiliate fellow professionals.
Jim Baxter humiliated some German player during a European game at the Bumhole Garden in the early sixties. The German guy broke Baxters leg. It was said that he was never the same player again
It was against clyde. Bertie auld sat on the ball in front of the jungle. Jock sent someone round to Auld when he was taking a throw in saying you'll get subbed if you do it again

Members online

Back