Disrespect Tommy Burns, disrespect Celtic, rack up driving convictions, flop and retire

I really hate Islam Feruz

He should be put in the same category as the cesspit division..
His name should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as Tommy Burns..
Who was he anyway ??????????????.whoever he was he was easily forgotten.
The man he disrespected is a Celtic Legend..NEVER to be forgotten..

HH.

In 50 years time....100 years time.....for every second there is a Celtic football club with fans to support her the name Tommy Burns will be remembered and celebrated....now as for island furry.....I mean imran ferrel...I mean, oh Ive completely forgotten his name.

As soon as I heard what he had did at the time, after what Tommy did for him.....He is a forgotten man in my books. As soon as I saw this thread....I immediately thought.....That's the shit that turned his back on Tommy after Tommy treating him like his own kid, the Celtic way.....😡🤬

I read a story today by Charlie Adams ex sevco.
He was explaining how they beat Celtic 3-0 at the cesspit and how well he had played.
He went on to explain how he was making blind passess and show boating in front of the cesspit crowd.
He went on to say how much he wanted to get into the dressing room because he was expecting all the praise in the world from Walter Smith,instead the first thing he said to me was,,YOU YA CNUT
What a surprise I got he said,,Walter went mental at me because in his mind I had disrespected Celtic.
He told me in no uncertain terms if I ever did anything like that again my days would be numbered..
What a pity they dont have the quality of men like Walter Smith at the cesspit today..

HH

I read a story today by Charlie Adams ex sevco.
He was explaining how they beat Celtic 3-0 at the cesspit and how well he had played.
He went on to explain how he was making blind passess and show boating in front of the cesspit crowd.
He went on to say how much he wanted to get into the dressing room because he was expecting all the praise in the world from Walter Smith,instead the first thing he said to me was,,YOU YA CNUT
What a surprise I got he said,,Walter went mental at me because in his mind I had disrespected Celtic.
He told me in no uncertain terms if I ever did anything like that again my days would be numbered..
What a pity they dont have the quality of men like Walter Smith at the cesspit today..

HH
what a bastion of the good, lucky he evaded the murray ebt days :/

Quite a few of us would have known players during our own youth in the 60's, 70's and 80's who would have been touted as 'the next big thing'.

For all the world, you would have bet that these lads should have went on to have massive careers with top clubs and end up with a cabinet full of caps and medals to show for it (and likely a healthy enough wee bank account too).

There are three significant differences between those decades and these latter thirty years or so:

1. Social Media and celebrity profiles
2. Lack of agents and third parties
3. The incredible money on offer nowadays

The key to these young players success was in making sure that they maintained their hunger, drive and ambition and also in taming their rampant egoes when they had assumed they had 'made it'.

Football can be a cruel cruel game and clubs may offer untold riches before whipping the rug from under your feet and then discarding you without any remorse. The next 'next big thing' is always just around the corner and how many 'what might have been' stories have we listened to or told in the boozers.

I don't feel any pity for Feruz, but I don't feel any anger either. My head was full of mince when I was a young fella and my words and actions usually only reinforced that fact. I think the key factor in this scenario would have been Tommy himself. I don't think he would have had it in his soul to hold any resentment or anger towards the wee fella, perhaps a wee bit of disappointment, but I'm sure that being the man that he was, he still would have wished wee Islam well.

If this tale tells us anything, it just tells us yet again about the calibre of Tommy Burns and what a devastating loss he is to humanity. If Tommy had been around in those last 12-years, then I'd hazard a guess that wee Feruz would still be playing the game somewhere after a bit of support and advice from Tommy. If Tommy Burns had it in his heart to forgive and forget, then I'd rather take his lead on the matter.

Members online

Latest posts

Back