Do they know it's repo time at all?

Emissary of Our Father

There are none so blind than those who are inbred!

These cyclopic cretins just don't comprehend nuance or subtlety. They are endlessly battered aboot their nuggets and still think it's going to be alright and that God the prod will put the kaffliks to the sword.

They are fucked.........figuratively and metaphorically.

I am at present reading pat anderson we are the people. Ok he doesn't say definitive but a guideline., of we want to look it up. It maybe shows where their mentality stems from. I am not advocating his book, just maybe they should look into what they/us believe in.
It's an English court deciding Big Mike's compo. Won't be easy slithering out of that decision.
Ok PM that's good,

Reactions: Ray
Squinty is a highly skilled financial criminal. He knows how to delay the legal system. His money is securely stashed where no UK or South African court orders can touch it. In any other country a man like him would not be allowed to own a football club. He knows how to manipulate people and their money. I would suggest the people he manipulates (yer average sevconian) lack any critical thinking skills, have the reading age of 12 year olds and left school with a vocabulary of less than 5000 words.
They will definitely die. Because of Squintys criminal expertise they might last a few years yet. When we get the Ten, that's when they will die. They only exist to stop the ten, it's their raison d'etre. When we get ten they will wither and die. Sevco will be dead and Squinty will still have his money safe offshore. He is a filthy lying rat but he is not a fool.
Their days are numbered...

Squinty is a highly skilled financial criminal. He knows how to delay the legal system. His money is securely stashed where no UK or South African court orders can touch it. In any other country a man like him would not be allowed to own a football club. He knows how to manipulate people and their money. I would suggest the people he manipulates (yer average sevconian) lack any critical thinking skills, have the reading age of 12 year olds and left school with a vocabulary of less than 5000 words.
They will definitely die. Because of Squintys criminal expertise they might last a few years yet. When we get the Ten, that's when they will die. They only exist to stop the ten, it's their raison d'etre. When we get ten they will wither and die. Sevco will be dead and Squinty will still have his money safe offshore. He is a filthy lying rat but he is not a fool.
Their days are numbered...
The courts in this country (and in the US) are easily manipulated because it has now become part of polite judiciary to give the applicants and respondents an easy basis for appeal.

The appeal system is based solely on point of law and there are "gimmes" provided at the onset of every case. These are usually procedural matters, but they serve the dual purpose of creating more cashflow throughout the entire legal establishment, as well as providing a stumbling block in complicated cases where judgements can vary from case-to-case and without setting clear legal precedents.

We see on an all-too-frequently occurring basis, how Trump can choke the American system by filing pitiful appeals, it is all too apparent that squinty has mastered this particular art also.

At some point in time, the judgement will be imposed and will come to pass; however- those wheels move slowly and squinty is just trying to put as much distance between himself and the inevitable outcome for as long as he can. He has this luxury due to his pleasure at using other peepo's money to fund his vanity project. For as long as they are dumb enough to fund this largesse, then that is as long as he will continue to impede and evade justice.

Sheriffs warrant aplications will be getting readied for signing,repo agents will get a brief description of assets that are subject to the warrants issue, probably Auchenhowie & Edmondson House at ibrox, mibbie even the albion car park or even better Ibrox Staduim.

Sheriffs warrant aplications will be getting readied for signing,repo agents will get a brief description of assets that are subject to the warrants issue, probably Auchenhowie & Edmondson House at ibrox, mibbie even the albion car park or even better Ibrox Staduim.

They won't be able to touch anything that's already been used as collateral for the Close Bros loans.

They won't be able to touch anything that's already been used as collateral for the Close Bros loans.

It was Close Brothers I was talking about, its normally 3 defaulted payments & warrants are requested. Close Brothers will be a head of the game, some lucrative property deals in the offing. Auchenhowie Estate 500k~1mil detached Villas 4&5 bedroom, possibly 40 villas. New Edmondson Drive Asda Superstore

It was Close Brothers I was talking about, its normally 3 defaulted payments & warrants are requested. Close Brothers will be a head of the game, some lucrative property deals in the offing. Auchenhowie Estate 500k~1mil detached Villas 4&5 bedroom, possibly 40 villas. New Edmondson Drive Asda Superstore

Soz, TT, I thought you meant when Big Mike comes looking for their assets.

So, does anybody have any clue how much compensation will be demanded.

If you’re going to make up a number make it high. Cheers :)

The number I've seen most often is £10 million; think Phil has mentioned it a few times. Whether that is based on info or mere speculation we won't know til everyone knows.

Back