Do we really still want Davies

Winter

Speculation ( as per the norm for us) about the possibility of Ben Davies to CP.
Not sure about the rest of you but personally he kod us once and that's all the opportunity he should get to wear the hoops imo.
He had the chance to come here , win trophies and medals , appear in the champions league but chose to be a liverpool reserve.
Money over ambition.
I hope this is just the usual nothing in it story as Celtic can do better

Second time lucky – Former Celtic target Ben Davies to leave Liverpool via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Speculation ( as per the norm for us) about the possibility of Ben Davies to CP.
Not sure about the rest of you but personally he kod us once and that's all the opportunity he should get to wear the hoops imo.
He had the chance to come here , win trophies and medals , appear in the champions league but chose to be a liverpool reserve.
Money over ambition.
I hope this is just the usual nothing in it story as Celtic can do better

Second time lucky – Former Celtic target Ben Davies to leave Liverpool via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Throw him a low ball contract offer, no one knows if he’s any good now, or has the motivation to be Celtic player🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't totally write him off, at the time Liverpool had a potential injury crisis in the CB roles, so wouldn't hold it against him for trying to take that potential opportunity on offer, especially at a time when we were at a total mess with lenny making such decisions and John Jo Kenny was hardly a success story either.
If Ange thinks Davis has something to offer us, then that's fine by me as everyone is entitled to make a mistake upon a potential career opportunity in the football World as it is imo.

Back