Do you agree Rangers IL should be deducted 3 points for every game they broke the rules?

Do you agree Rangers IL should be deducted 3 points for every game they broke the rules?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll find out soon enough if apathy is alive and well or if we are prepared to get off our arses and demand a fair, transparent and accountable Scottish game.

Much as I'd love it to happen, I can't see it happening now. I don't want the titles, never did. But RIL shouldn't have them either. As Paul Larkin says Asterisk them. But I can't see it. And that hurts. Cos I've always been a proud Scot who followed the national team but now the shenanigans of those cheats at the SFA have made me ambivalent to Scotland as a football team. I no longer care about results, only that our players don't get injured. And thats no right.

If they had players that were not registered properly and deliberately and connivingly they stewards should all be in the jail along with anyone at SFA implicit in the coverup.

Its not just sporting injustice. Its criminal injustice to the tune of Millions. And thats nothing to do with all the creditors they lied to.

But it killed Rangers stone dead. People should still be jailed but I couldn't care less about the old titles they won through skullduggery. Past is the past.

I just want the New club to behave sportingly and also admit it began in 2012. The legacy titles mean nothing but an association with a club that scammed its way to fraud in my opinion.

Thats the key part for me. Stripping titles is side issue for me. But if the justice system felt they should be stripped or asterisked then I wouldn't comaplain about Justice being served.

Last edited:
Side point here: it’s struck me as deliciously ironic that even though the Huns cheated financially, repeatedly and collected prize monies and tv rewards willy nilly as a result, they STILL went out of business! Couldn’t even cheat correctly oxymoronic as that sounds.

I voted a strong YES for punishment to be meted out retrospectively UNLESS they pull the old club routine we know so well. If they claim that here (again) I would accept just an apology and promise that the new club never cheated again. Very little chance of either happening but it’s logical to me. Not complicated. Rules applied to all in every way.

BHH

That horse, has been flogged to the bone
No rear view mirror Bhoys & Ghirls, look towards the future, records, can be broken, but history cannot be changed
Not wasting my time worrying about the HUNS, or their Apron wearing friends at the SFA

I think I would like to see a poll on the voracity of tooth fairies. If anybody believes any of they options will ever happen then all is not lost for the little £ to tooth scamps. Let’s indeed look forward and make sure we keep them under a real heel.

Members online

Latest posts

Back