Do You Expect More Hun Carnage Tomorrow?

A typical huns day tomo

Get up and get straight on the bucky
4 rolls n sausage for breakfast washed down with bucky.
Then its straight into town draped in their manky union Jacks .
Songs about killing Catholics throughout the day
Smash up a few shops then knock fuck out eachother and finally in true hun fashion.... go hame and give the mrs a tanking because their pie chips n beans is cauld ..

Huns trying to climb poles all around Glasgow as we speak to hang their butchers aprons for tomorrow.....just got sent a picture of one lying on the ground with the pole collapsed to the ground beside a set of ladders.....someone should call the emergency services ...that pole is blocking the busy Friday traffic.

Well Glasgow is now a COVID hotspot.
So what will it be like after tomorrow. Plus the Premier league usually gets presented on a Sunday, but the idiots at the SPFL have decided to change it so that the Huns can celebrate an extra day.🤬
I’m just talking about the covid, I’m not even speaking about the carnage that’s going to be taking place all weekend.

Kate Aide on standby, glazing companies have cancelled all days off for staff over the weekend, emergency joiners rates up and street sweepers on golden time all weekend. And the cunt fae the louden will have a whip round for his holiday on the guise its to pay for the one broken chair.
Nicola Sturgeon, politically and morally corrupt, the law of the land only matters when it suits her, kenmure St she ignores the law, ibrox law breaking she ignores, celtic have permission to go on a training camp after discussion with her govt she has a go even though no law was broken, "not our finest hour". My point is that although a large number of our support would probably vote yes for independence why do we support this person. Ps. Sport and politics does not mix. HH

A typical huns day tomo

Get up and get straight on the bucky
4 rolls n sausage for breakfast washed down with bucky.
Then its straight into town draped in their manky union Jacks .
Songs about killing Catholics throughout the day
Smash up a few shops then knock fuck out eachother and finally in true hun fashion.... go hame and give the mrs a tanking because their pie chips n beans is cauld ..
Ye forgot about them all having group wank🍆

They cause carnage wherever they rear they rear their ugly, stupid head.
It's in their DNA to act like dumb fucks....they are fuckin filthy too....not sure if I mentioned that before.

On another note, given the budget, playing squad and non immunity to red cards, penalties and Covid rules....surely Davidson should have won manager of the year. 2 Cup Finals as well, only in Scotland would that be ignored.

What do you all think will happen tomorrow? the sun will rise ,the birds will sing ,and scum will fill our streets

Will the Police do a jobbie or join in with the mob? NAW

Anyone else hear that Ch 4 will be covering tomorrow’s festivities? naw
Rumours goin round some smart timmy shop keeper has relabelled all the green pyro flares Blue, that would be feckin hilarious imagine the carnage of green flares going off in the middle of them
:LOL:see it's no just the statues use need to protect, the unseen fenian pole brigade strikes again :love:

It’s sad that this has become a very serious point of discussion given the amount of deaths taking place in India the funeral pyres familys with no access to vaccine yet this lot lead by thier team it must be said you would think that they had enough sense to give it a bye but will no chance if infection spreads in Scotland well we will know why but they will be defended by the media the police and that wee woman who will only attack Celtic think of others before yourself with this lot no chance

Scotland finest will ensure that the Safety of all Lamposts will be priority nummer yin
And will also make sure that all flutes will be played quietly. And all sashes ur Sanitized before forcing the hunhordes from Ipox to Georgie’s Hoose furra square dance. And ensuring that anyone wearing green gets a good massaging.
Of they’ll just join in wi thur ain Anti Fenian hatred I that’s Mair likely.

HH 🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶

Beware the unseen Fenian poley.

My two Hun mates had an accident with a poley as well. My mate had just got a job in the Michelin about 1994. First thing on the agenda was a BMW.
He was taking Ron the Hun for a bit o hash in a wee Dundee scheme just aff the A90 to Aberdeen. It was a wee bit icy oot and slushy as well. As my mate reached the turn aff he said to Ron the Hun, Watch this! He spun the wheel fast and made a left turn perfectly but his car kept sliding for about 30 yards. Right into a concrete lamppost that snapped and caved in the roof o his car between the two o them. Ron said he was dying to laugh like fuck but he knew Steven, a bad wee bastard at times, would've knocked fuck oot him. They never did get the hash.
About 3 months later Steven phoned me going fuckin mental because he got a bill for the poley. I knew not to laugh.

Back