Do you trust the Board?

shocked and surprised

:rolleyes:all very good points but as long as PL is in the building ,,,,,,it's still naw

no matter how many cups and titles

For a guy who claimed to have never read the 5 way agreement , got to be the most important document that came about after 2012

who also stitched up the Resolution 12 fellas after all the evidence they gathered ,then left them leave them hanging in the wind

A guy who as he said had folders in his desk drawer but ignored them to go with the cheapest option which was Lennon in the most important season

has worked his way back onto the board ,,,,he never left

untill he goes then naw will never trust them ,,,,ever
Yeah - those are the problems with Lawwell. His refusal to read the 5 way agreement showed either gross incompetence or else he was lying through his teeth. Also boasting that he never even opened the CVs of applicants for the vacant manager's job, never mind give them due consideration, displayed gross mismanagement in my opinion.

Yeah - those are the problems with Lawwell. His refusal to read the 5 way agreement showed either gross incompetence or else he was lying through his teeth. Also boasting that he never even opened the CVs of applicants for the vacant manager's job, never mind give them due consideration, displayed gross mismanagement in my opinion.
oh and then there's Albian Ajeti at £5m one of a long list of expensive duds

I'm sure he at least had it read to him. He maybe didn't read it himself so that he could say he didn't read it but I have no doubt he would have been well aware of its contents..

Why are we looking to provide the haters of our club with ammunition to disrupt us. Another thread to put us on a wavelength with the shit club ....that is not where we are at.
We've just won another treble FFS and are watching that mob building an out of contract world beating team.
The board know we will not tolerate their lack of commitment.....hence we continue to dominate regardless of and in spite of the bigots and cheerleaders.
The truth is they are shitting themselves and since Martin O'Neil they have always promoted and celebrated anything that sees the back of our celebrated Celts.
The board don't always get it right but regardless of the critics of Lawwell DD etc we cannot deny the success we have acheived.
Let's get behind everything Celtic and fuck the rest ...💚🤍💛

Why are we looking to provide the haters of our club with ammunition to disrupt us. Another thread to put us on a wavelength with the shit club ....that is not where we are at.
We've just won another treble FFS and are watching that mob building an out of contract world beating team.
The board know we will not tolerate their lack of commitment.....hence we continue to dominate regardless of and in spite of the bigots and cheerleaders.
The truth is they are shitting themselves and since Martin O'Neil they have always promoted and celebrated anything that sees the back of our celebrated Celts.
The board don't always get it right but regardless of the critics of Lawwell DD etc we cannot deny the success we have acheived.
Let's get behind everything Celtic and fuck the rest ...💚🤍💛
naw
wecan do that in august ,right now i say we rant ,,,, :mad: ok who's wiv me

I must say noisers that I know most of are condemning Ange for leaving. There is more to life than football think of all our dearly departed, it puts things into respective. I don't believe in castigating a manager when he leaves. It's his decision to better himself and manage at a higher level. Life will go on and things I believe will get better. I remember the dark days omg Celtic fans were having town hall discussions against our board at that time. Fergus came and rescued us and the rest is history .Now I know most of you on here take your football more seriously than life itself. All I am trying to say is family first then football. Celtic means everything to do many people but to put it into perspective would you give up your entire family for Celtic? Just my thoughts and opinion. I have lost so many family over the years but Celtic is a constant in my life. But family must always come first.

Members online

Latest posts

Back