Does Broony start tomorrow? Yes or No?

We're playing great without him at the moment but we might need a bit of dig in midfield tomorrow ano Shinnie likes to throw his weight about.

Yea am way all use, Broony and Ntcham on bench, lots games in Dec and can rotate with all at peak fitness, if we get control early, get them on to get sharp, same for Griff.

No one in team deserves to be dropped.

Point was raised on radio, if ur gonna pick broony as best team, u gotta do same with Bain. And BR doesnt do that.

These guys must also be on a high, confidence up.

For me No. Phase him in over next couple games, big month coming up.

Attack quick and hard and Aberdeen will crumble.

We are faster going forward with McGregor in there than Brown. That is no criticism of Broony.

What your thoughts?

Who misses out to accommodate Broony?

McGregor? NO CHANCE Likewise Rogic
Christie? Would be utterly unfair I think
I feel we're playing better football without him over the past few weeks
Why should he walk straight back in? He's obviously not match fit so why risk him?
Can we beat the sheep without him? No fears we can
Bring him on in last 10 minutes Let him lift the Trophy
Think he'll move to pastures new at the end of the season Agreeable climate nice wee pension Get his coaching Badges and we may see him back in management in 3 to 5 years
Served us really well over past decade and I love him to bits but time and tide wait for no man

HH?

I think Broony still is a great player/captain for the club, his injury and other absentees forced Brendans hand in tinkering with the set up with the players he has available, and they have seen an impressive run of results , and the team with Forrest McGregor and Christie forming a formidable line up, so I think Broony should be used sparingly over this next 10 game campaign, so the dynamics of the play are not changed, we can win the cup without him and win the league with him.

Broony will come on to lift the cup its important to keep him for the physical encounters and lead the young team through the battle, keep the guy fresh if we are coping, no need to burn him out he ia a valuable leader and assett for the right moments, he will be back in his time, its a no brainer, a fit Broonie would be first choice among his players if you asked them to pick a team. The debate in the media is merely cosmetic for them because its the only story worth a read as it is a good position for us to be in but they can use it as a spin, broonie is not only mature in the playing stakes he is clued up and mature to the spinning media.

Broony shouldn't start but I would imagine that he will feature from the bench.

The team are playing so well right now - quick and direct - but there will be plenty of games this season when we will need Broony to control the game (possibly Salzburg, definitely the tribute act).

Back