Does Lenny take charge of Training?

I agree hes no clough or oneill, but its blatantly obvious that duff was the glue that was holdin the whole thing together. I personally think that Kennedy has downed tools because he wants lennons job.
There's all sorts of stories doin the rounds whether you can believe them or not.
I don't believe any of them. I can't comment on Duff as I don't know what he did to make it work. Its always easy to look at someone leaving and pin the cause on that. That's too easy for me and I don't buy it.

I just think Lenny is out of his depth. His decisions this year have all been shit. He fell on that formation on Thursday as he had chucked it. Have you ever considered Kennedy wanted them both introduced earlier and he's pissed off because Lenny has made an absolute cunt of everything? He is in good company because 90% of the support probably agree.

There's only one man responsible for us in the shite we are. His name is Lennon. The buck stops with him, blaming Kennedy or Strachan or both is bullshit.

I don't believe any of them. I can't comment on Duff as I don't know what he did to make it work. Its always easy to look at someone leaving and pin the cause on that. That's too easy for me and I don't buy it.

I just think Lenny is out of his depth. His decisions this year have all been shit. He fell on that formation on Thursday as he had chucked it. Have you ever considered Kennedy wanted them both introduced earlier and he's pissed off because Lenny has made an absolute cunt of everything? He is in good company because 90% of the support probably agree.

There's only one man responsible for us in the shite we are. His name is Lennon. The buck stops with him, blaming Kennedy or Strachan or both is bullshit.
I've stated on here from the day and hour Lennon returned that I didn't want him and you're right the buck stops with him. But what the fuck is Kennedy there for? Nobody seems to able to answer that question. If indeed he has been telling Lennon to play these lads and Lennon has been ignoring him, then he's a bigger gobshite than I thought he was. Would you stay in a job that makes you look like a cunt?

I've stated on here from the day and hour Lennon returned that I didn't want him and you're right the buck stops with him. But what the fuck is Kennedy there for? Nobody seems to able to answer that question. If indeed he has been telling Lennon to play these lads and Lennon has been ignoring him, then he's a bigger gobshite than I thought he was. Would you stay in a job that makes you look like a cunt?
My problem with Kennedy is during a match he genuinely looks as if he doesn't give a single fuck, if that's his attitude during a game what's he like during training??
Might be completely wrong about him but that's the impression he gives me.

My problem with Kennedy is during a match he genuinely looks as if he doesn't give a single fuck, if that's his attitude during a game what's he like during training??
Might be completely wrong about him but that's the impression he gives me.
The team are playing the way he looks. A team went from winning all round them to pure shite in a short space of time. That just doesn't happen there's something not right. And it seems to written all over Kennedy's face.

Brian clough never went to training and martin oneill played under him and he continued to do the same as manager and now Lennon does the same.
The difference being that clough and oneill used their assistants to be the go between. By all accounts the wheels started to come off for Lennon the first time round when he roaded thommo. Then this time with duff leaving . Same happened oneill when he went to Sunderland and Ireland, he didn't have the same backroom team as he had at celtic.
And hence the possible problem, this may work with the right people around you, but when they're foisted upon you the dynamic may not work.
If for eg. your Kennedy and taking training etc. and Lennon turns up and picks the team, you may have a beef 'i'm doing everything and he's picking the team', 'he gets more money and i do all the work' etc.

That's my problem. Nobody knows what he does, but most say he isn't doing it properly. How those two state of affairs exist at the same time, is beyond me. People always look for a scapegoat, usually to divert attention from however they prefer. Kennedy might be the second worse coach at us, he might he the worst in football, but I or any cunt caling him out dont know.

Our problem isn't Kennedy, if it was, we would be on easy street. Our problem is they three guys going to sleep at the wheel of that banners car.

If we indeed lose the 10 are you going to think, if only that Kennedy had been sacked earlier?

Me neither.

That's my problem. Nobody knows what he does, but most say he isn't doing it properly. How those two state of affairs exist at the same time, is beyond me. People always look for a scapegoat, usually to divert attention from however they prefer. Kennedy might be the second worse coach at us, he might he the worst in football, but I or any cunt caling him out dont know.

Our problem isn't Kennedy, if it was, we would be on easy street. Our problem is they three guys going to sleep at the wheel of that banners car.

If we indeed lose the 10 are you going to think, if only that Kennedy had been sacked earlier?

Me neither.

People always look for a scapegoat, usually to divert attention from however they prefer.

Your thinking its Kennedy, i'm thinking its Lennon

I’m thinking it’s certain players no trying a leg 😂😂french based and Greek yoghurt 🚬🚬🚬🚬
Its a clusterfuck that we have views on with the benefit of hindsight, Lenny's getting the shit for it and clearly even he is clearly struggling to figure out why these last 2 months have happened.
There may be reasons we don't know and will speculalte on as we do, but chances are there really is no real reason to why we've went backwards this spell.
He's been faithfull to the producers that haven't produced for the first time in so long

Its a clusterfuck that we have views on with the benefit of hindsight, Lenny's getting the shit for it and clearly even he is clearly struggling to figure out why these last 2 months have happened.
There may be reasons we don't know and will speculalte on as we do, but chances are there really is no real reason to why we've went backwards this spell.
He's been faithfull to the producers that haven't produced for the first time in so long
Here one off the biggest bores ever Commodore 64 is oan a fuckin laff mate 😂😂😂

Members online

Back