Does NL really know what’s going on regarding Transfers?

The thing about a fight in any walk of life, is never to underestimate your enemy son. Every year we hear how the Ranjurs are coming. That their team is ready to take over and every year they go into that fight thinking they have us and we still batter fuck out of them.

You’re right about last year. We did Fuck up. We did take both our eyes off the ball. But here’s the thing, we won a Treble Treble without reinforcements.

We will have them this year. The level of quality you talk about should be used to determine how Sevco will fare with the pricks, I mean the players they have brought in using jam jars, iou’s, sofa salvage and dodgy Dave’s offshore accounts.

If you think we fear your team, you are as deluded as any of your rabid pals on FF.

Let’s wait until we start exchanging blows. I am absolutely certain we will bring in players that will make you wish you supported Clyde.

And a word to our players, manager, PL and DD. I hope you are reading the utter shite being written and have as much vengeance wreaking thoughts as I do.

Let’s get this right and smash those overhyped, deluded bastards into the fucking dirt. HH and bring it on you fucking Sevconian bastards.

The thing about a fight in any walk of life, is never to underestimate your enemy son. Every year we hear how the Ranjurs are coming. That their team is ready to take over and every year they go into that fight thinking they have us and we still batter fuck out of them.

You’re right about last year. We did Fuck up. We did take both our eyes off the ball. But here’s the thing, we won a Treble Treble without reinforcements.

We will have them this year. The level of quality you talk about should be used to determine how Sevco will fare with the pricks, I mean the players they have brought in using jam jars, iou’s, sofa salvage and dodgy Dave’s offshore accounts.

If you think we fear your team, you are as deluded as any of your rabid pals on FF.

Let’s wait until we start exchanging blows. I am absolutely certain we will bring in players that will make you wish you supported Clyde.

And a word to our players, manager, PL and DD. I hope you are reading the utter shite being written and have as much vengeance wreaking thoughts as I do.

Let’s get this right and smash those overhyped, deluded bastards into the fucking dirt. HH and bring it on you fucking Sevconian bastards.
Top post TV would love to wreak the bastards back to the Stone Age.
?????

HH ?

What's that ya say Skippy; still no fuckin sign of them?

32629_078.jpg

Top post TV would love to wreak the bastards back to the Stone Age.
?????

HH ?

I fucking hate them. I want our people in charge of how we go this year are a tenth as fucked off as I am. If they are and do what is required, CL qualification will be our first trophy and the money secured gives us a big club studded with nails to take to them.

There is no time for last years complacency.

It's not their team I fear either, It's the establishment behind them.

God knows how many points they stole last year to make SG look like a success.

You only get what you pay for! Celtic buy unfit players? Why is CJ not playing? A left back, is he unfit or ill?
Why are we not belting WBA out the water. Why are we competing at the lowest end of the transfer market? Still waiting to see any Quality being bought. It will be the same as last year, out of the CL at the 3rd qualifying round. Scottish clubs are now realising that Celtic will not get 9 iar. and will not be near it. They are desperately hoping Arsenal buy KT?? Bloody Shocking.
Sevco are a great wee club.
one day they might even compete for trophies.

That tube must be the most idiotic troll in the history of idiotic trolls.

If naebody bites jfud its no working, back to the drawing board.

Even the evening times ain't running with your shite thats how obvious it is.

??????‍♀️

Back