Does Rule 200 Highlight Scottish Referees Subversion?

Just shows the absolute brass neck of those at Ibrokes eh! Frothing about retrospective punishment being dished out to their players while completely ignoring the fact that the refs have been doing them a favour by letting the thuggery of their players go unpunished until after the 90 mins are up.

Plenty of games were they should have seen straight reds but were allowed to keep 11 players on the pitch yet somehow they're being hard done by :confused: fuck off!!!!!

That lot don't think they should be held accountable for anything they do wrong because they are 'da peepul' whatever the fuck that means! Clownheads.

The numbers don't lie. I have always thought a proper statistical study of Scottish football would reveal much about the corrupt nature of the game here. I would pay particular attention to penalties. Match winning or point winning penalties especially. I would compare it with two or three leagues of a similar size for balance. There are other calculations that can indicate whether the results are random or significant. Significant meaning something is influencing the numbers.
I would also like to know what Bookies think about mibbery too. How do they work out odds for games when it's common knowledge that certain refs are cheats?
HH Rich

Members online

Latest posts

Back