Dominic McKay has just resigned from Celtic due to personal reasons

Exactly...the suits and ties don't effect what Ange and his players do on the pitch. Nothing has changed in that respect....if we need reinforcements in January then we will see what the boards game is.
Boards games never changed lubo , monopoly but with real money. We will soon see ifvwexard back to project players in the next window. No Dom that money was our fekn bonuses and meant to last 3 seasons

I was thinking something similar M7, I'm gonna go against my usual restraint and say I think our MSM sevco sycophants will be bursting to ask Ange if this development affects his vision for Celtic in any way. I think we can trust Ange to give the supporters a truthful answer. I'm perfectly comfortable with saying I trust Ange 100%.
That's my worry Frank ...Ange won't stand for any undermining from the board as he has proved in the past ......I hope the truth doesn't hurt us as I have great hope for big Ange ....feels all of a sudden we are on the outside looking in again. Hope I am wrong 🍀

That's my worry Frank ...Ange won't stand for any undermining from the board as he has proved in the past ......I hope the truth doesn't hurt us as I have great hope for big Ange ....feels all of a sudden we are on the outside looking in again. Hope I am wrong 🍀
Just had my brother on the phone, he said Ange was speaking on the radio and as far as he's concerned it makes no difference to him. Full steam ahead.

You would have to read back lubo and winter. Some rather silly folk who try and chase me away every time I post. So I will do the opposite and post much more. The board need to be open with us on what is going on. Or perhaps McKay will.

Latest posts

Back