Don's feck the manky wans fae the Clyde

albhoy1

What a result from Aberdeen, They were under the cosh but they played very well & deserved it. We've got them next but I sense that we'll have the Cup in the bag now. Lenny should deny any Celtic Players playing for Scotland in case of Injuries. I wonder what the Celtic Noise Guys/Gals think think of this.

What a result from Aberdeen, They were under the cosh but they played very well & deserved it. We've got them next but I sense that we'll have the Cup in the bag now. Lenny should deny any Celtic Players playing for Scotland in case of Injuries. I wonder what the Celtic Noise Guys/Gals think think of this.
Alright mate the only problem with that is McLeish is allowed to have the SFA suspend your players if they are announced fit. But great result tonight and hopefully a historic never to achieved treble treble.

Murty a man for all occasions you Fail he saves the day.
The Hat = Murty
The Caravan = Murty
Da Slippy = Murty
Wonder if his favourite song is three times a stand in.
He be like an 70/80s DJ shitting a brick every time the phone Rings.
Here we go again. Another prick in a hole.

HH ☘️???

Aye agree with that, if any other professional was paid mega bucks to do a job for a company or business it would be illegal for some other body to come in and say that, you're well paid professionals Are now going to do a job for us, in what is essentially an unsafe working environment in both Kazakhstan and the surface itself

Murty a man for all occasions you Fail he saves the day.
The Hat = Murty
The Caravan = Murty
Da Slippy = Murty
Wonder if his favourite song is three times a stand in.
He be like an 70/80s DJ shitting a brick every time the phone Rings.
Here we go again. Another prick in a hole.

HH ☘️???

Get a grip, Sam. Murty changed his number ages ago ffs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back