Doom-monger ?

Chubbstar 51

Sincerely hope not
Not posted in a long time, reason for my post is i fear Big Ange might walk away sooner rather than later, (Certainly hope not)know he is a man of his word and loves our club but I am just trying to be pragmatic, just looking at his reaction when asked about VAR to me he looks totally scunnared with it all,and the way it's working in this country, decisions every time we play going against our side might be thinking enough is enough in this bigoted football association that we call scottish football as corruption to the core that we all know is for one teams benefit FACT. Press,media,radio the whole caboodle for one team again O M Opinion maybe get a wee gig down south of the border as he will know were VAR is not set up for one team

Never met an Aussie thats walked away from an injustice, Ange will no doubt move on at some point but I've a feeling he's only getting started here and still has unfinished business with our club by cementing his and our reputation in the CL, if he does that I would only worry about him going south to Man City as it was their contacts that notified Celtic about him so he is on the City Group radar and a European pedigree would help City to sell him to their poor excuse for a fan base.

Nice to see you post again mate.

H.H

Sincerely hope not
Not posted in a long time, reason for my post is i fear Big Ange might walk away sooner rather than later, (Certainly hope not)know he is a man of his word and loves our club but I am just trying to be pragmatic, just looking at his reaction when asked about VAR to me he looks totally scunnared with it all,and the way it's working in this country, decisions every time we play going against our side might be thinking enough is enough in this bigoted football association that we call scottish football as corruption to the core that we all know is for one teams benefit FACT. Press,media,radio the whole caboodle for one team again O M Opinion maybe get a wee gig down south of the border as he will know were VAR is not set up for one team
Jesus mate no point worrying about that the now I ain't goin I'm too busy enjoying the ride ofcourse he will leave IF he wants to we all no that but he has said he's building something he knows we ALL have bought into him he won't imo do a Rodgers on us after next season then I can see it but unless a top 6 team come in for him in the summer he ain't leaving he wants a proper go at the champs league as I said no point worrying just now HH

Speculation about Ange leaving Celtic is just that - speculation.

He will move on at some point as will some of our favourite players but Ange still has work to do here and I can't see him leaving until he fulfills some of his own dreams. He won't move because of the ridiculously biased, poor refereeing or VAR as these are issues that are a challenge to overcome and Ange must love a challenge or he wouldn't have travelled from across the world to manage Celtic.

Everyone needs to stop getting their knickers in a knot and enjoy what we're achieving in the here and now with a great bunch of players and a top class manager.

P.S. I would urge the Board to get the big man signed up on a good contract for several years though. That's the kind of stability I want to see for Celtic.

Never met an Aussie that wasn't willing to 'throw down'
They are usually up for a fight, and big Ange isn't one to shy away from confrontation, as he's shown in his media scrums
He's got the team playing well, there's camaraderie in the squad, and the players are willing to do what it takes, to beat the SFA, the Huns, and their MSM lackeys
The west of Scotland is rife with the inbred mutants, who go out of their way to be 'staunch' and no amount of their bile will change Ange's mind
The more they cheat, the more determined we become to stand up for our club
Managers move on, but the one we have now, knows the score and I wouldn't worry about him leaving anytime soon
Time will tell
HH

The latest news is 'Ange to Everton...'
Funny how the story comes out, as we are about to face Everton in Australia, at the Super Cup..coincidence...yeah, that's it...co-inky-dinky
Scottish MSM hacks, they have got the spoon out, and are cooking up some mischief, for the mutants to snort their daily fables
Ange is staying at Celtic
YNWA

Just for the record Beale and Gerrard

Gerrard, 41, had been in charge of Rangers since June 2018 and led the club to the Scottish Premiership title last season, ending Celtic's nine-year reign as champions.

1 trophy during COVID

And for captain tavpen

Furious Rangers fans have taken aim at captain James Tavernier after he admitted that his side 'are not good enough' when teams put them under pressure.

giry.jpg

Right, the SMSM favourite KLUB are the worst in UCL History, they're on UEFA'S naughty step, there's rumours that over the last few season's theRangers have been running a laundry at Ibrox, their fave club is 9pts adrift in the league.

All of the above are not what SMSM want to be talking about during the WC break, incase they upset the KLAN. No Daily or Sunday paper editor wants his inbox full of emails demanding they they sack the Kaflick.

So they'll go with the easy option & try causing concern for the Celtic support. Ange is going nowhere, well at least not tae a club with a small staduim & supporters

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️KEEP THE FAITH☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Sincerely hope not
This could be nothing, or it could be potential fallout for the abysmal officiating in the SPFL, now enhanced in badness with VAR.

Whether or not Ange will stick it out and try to achieve the things he wants to at Celtic -- and I think he will -- it's not so far-fetched to think that Ange would want to go elsewhere, to a league where the officiating is more sane and fair. As mentioned before, Ange is too principled to pull a Rodgers and leave in the gloom of night, but it's conceivable that Celtic is not his last stop. I'd like to be wrong about that, and hope he stays for a long time. But it's up to the board to keep him here.

Same with some of the players. Why would they want to play where they're getting cheated on a regular basis; that is, when they're not being pummeled by hammerthrowing nobodies who can't get any further in their careers than, say, Ross County? And you can't blame them. We are blessed with a ton of great players, but why would they want to stay here under those conditions?

All the dopey news stories aside, you know that clubs and scouts are watching Celtic closely, and it's not because of the entertaining football known as Angeball.

This could be nothing, or it could be potential fallout for the abysmal officiating in the SPFL, now enhanced in badness with VAR.

Whether or not Ange will stick it out and try to achieve the things he wants to at Celtic -- and I think he will -- it's not so far-fetched to think that Ange would want to go elsewhere, to a league where the officiating is more sane and fair. As mentioned before, Ange is too principled to pull a Rodgers and leave in the gloom of night, but it's conceivable that Celtic is not his last stop. I'd like to be wrong about that, and hope he stays for a long time. But it's up to the board to keep him here.

Same with some of the players. Why would they want to play where they're getting cheated on a regular basis; that is, when they're not being pummeled by hammerthrowing nobodies who can't get any further in their careers than, say, Ross County? And you can't blame them. We are blessed with a ton of great players, but why would they want to stay here under those conditions?

All the dopey news stories aside, you know that clubs and scouts are watching Celtic closely, and it's not because of the entertaining football known as Angeball.
Absolutely spot on Icafiero

Back