Dr. Josef Venglos RIP

I met lubo at Glasgow airport during the night after the Ajax game I was with my nephew Patrick and my son Daniel,I had went into the toilet,and when I came out there was the team my nephew's cuddling lubo and my son was shaking henriks hand ,then out of the toilet comes me right in amongst my heroes after one off our best results in our European history ,we had just beat Ajax 3-1,in amsterdam,remember we are just back from a dream day trip to see celtiç v ajax,I'm like a burtcushion Tri colour wig, Tri colour sun glasses a Celtic strip on and a big Celtic Ajax flag rapped around me ,Neil Lennon standing beside Jackie McNamara,shouts to the squad ,ffs look at him he's like something out of chewing the fat bearing in mind I àm 5 ft and thirteen stone the team all laugh at Lennon's quip ,in his broad Irish voice then chic young goes by I get a pen off him ,my nephew says to Henrik you'll have to sign mcgarrells tattooI roll my sleave and there I am standing in front off the king sleave rolled up Henrik looks at me like I am mad he signs under the tattoo,of himself Henrik 7,then lubo in broken English says that's a beautiful tattoo of your wife wee man everybody has a laugh and I say to lubo ,come on lubo this I the king off kings tattoo a wee bit more respect lubo ,the team head onwards out the airport all pishing themselves laughing,so that's the story off mcgarrell ,lubo and the king off kings my wife had got me a tattoo off Henrik for my birthday,here is the said tattoo about older and jaded looking a bit like myself,it was done more than 20 years ago by my brother in law View attachment 13030
Getting away from subject R.I.P,doctor Jo, and thanks for giving us lubo

Not fit to lace their boots. 20 yr old, done nothing. He will fade into obscurity, like many others. HH.
In a couple off years he'll be sitting saying to himself were did it all go wrong, cos the thing is when you leave Celtic it's only downhill after that will never be loved the way he would be at Celtic park,take it he used us for a get out ,cos he was never going to make it at man city good fucking ridense it's hard to believe wee got 11 million for someone who canny shoot pass or cross a ball

Heres another one, a bit longer, but every bit as magical. Great read too.

We truly are, More than just a club, HH
Another great story I always wondered were the soup taking came from now a know,and to some off our own soup takers ,Nicholas provan,commons,and walker not forgetting kieivens who actually has priests as brothers, unbelievable crawling cunt

Members online

Latest posts

Back