Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

Wish Rodgers would use his substitute options better,,last two or three minutes we are getting nervous as fuck,,bring the remaining subs on kill the momentum??also think iwata must start every game he’s the most solid reliable mid we have,,reads the danger,bring McGregor on later when we need to keep the ball,the wee mans blowing oot his arse after ten minutes…also think scales getting stick is fine!!but definitely not today??thought he was quite decent against fuckin monsters….

Ffs calm down, calm down. 3pts, still top of the league. Not a great game to watch at times. Due to a 💩 pitch & a team with more goals from set pieces, than any other in the league. We shot ourselves in the foot wae idah not realising its the other net he should be scoring in.

The Wee Huns next week another 3pts & a few goals will do nicely.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴

Ffs calm down, calm down. 3pts, still top of the league. Not a great game to watch at times. Due to a 💩 pitch & a team with more goals from set pieces, than any other in the league. We shot ourselves in the foot wae idah not realising its the other net he should be scoring in.

I wish whoever is coaching them at set pieces would come work for us…

Never mind that SHITE whits ur advice fur the Ladybhoys rangt? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm completely calm. I replied to your Scales comment. You didn't mention any of the other back 4. I would have said the same about AJ, who I thought was poor.
Difference is, Dundee closed AJ down. They allowed Scales to come out from the back and when he did, he lost the ball. Every time.
Every time the ball came into the box he was caught under it.
And he's been consistently poor. That's the difference.
I'm with you, Lubo. Liam was a suitable band-aid when we needed repair, but he is by no means the answer to that problem.

In saying that, I'd still give him a shout for the left-back slot, when we need to defend. He just gets blindsided all the time playing in the centre.

And breathe. Poor as we were in the second half they didn't look like scoring (and didn't:rolleyes:).
Two wins and two draws from the last 4 games, 3 of which are at home and we're Champions again. Beat Hearts next Saturday and that piles the pressure on them to beat Killie next Sunday, and we know they don't handle pressure very well.
Waeoot their keeper they'd be NAEWHERE but STILL dizny mean we need 3 goals tae be sure ae winning!! 🤬🤬🤬.. We beat the MINI SCUM & them & it's DUN.. THANK FUK!! 🏆🏆🥳🥳

Docco......is that a rhetorical question?

Wie a name like that, do you think the Bhoy had many options?

Get him on board as assistant manager. Chris Davies was the brains behind Brendan. Wie'oot him, he's a lost soul. Bring in the Doc to sort it oot
He certainly speaks well Spherical and he’s doing something good the captain can ping a pass.
We deffo need a back room team that works not the hingers oan we huv
Good to hear fae Dundee’s bard

HH🍀

I'm glad we won the 3 points...I just wanted the players to make a big statement today, especially after the hun performance. That's why I'm disappointed that today was the day the players decided to have an off game.
If we had came out and blown Dundee away, it would have crushed that mob and their fans...instead, they will be looking at the game the same way we were all looking at the St Mirren game.

Back