Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

This is the photo of Dens Park being shared on social media tonight. If it is real then it looks incredible. Although, if it is true then it may have been relaid which is not great either if the roots haven't taken yet. And they wouldn't be the first club to paint their sandy bits green.

View attachment 25647

That's a patch job or B&Q have nae Green paint left

Think we might have a wee surprise team wise this Sunday...

Big Joe...

AJ CCV Rocky Taylor..

IWATA and the Twins..

Khun Kyogo Jamsie..

Second half will be looking for Cal Idah and Both Palma n Yang to get on and make a claim for a starting bearth the following game..

Albert Kids weans 0 v 4 Celtic... Goals by Kyogo Jamsie Idah and one of the Twins... VAR to chop of 2 for Idah 🤔😩

Think we might have a wee surprise team wise this Sunday...

Big Joe...

AJ CCV Rocky Taylor..

IWATA and the Twins..

Khun Kyogo Jamsie..

Second half will be looking for Cal Idah and Both Palma n Yang to get on and make a claim for a starting bearth the following game..

Albert Kids weans 0 v 4 Celtic... Goals by Kyogo Jamsie Idah and one of the Twins... VAR to chop of 2 for Idah 🤔😩

I reckon Calmac and Scales will start and James Forrest used as an impact sub…

I liked Gary's idea of pushing Hatate higher up the pitch, but I don't think Rodgers will be too adventurous with his team selection. Our problem is indeed left wing.

He wants/needs to get CalMac's fitness levels up so he'll start him to give him as long as possible up to 65 minutes until Iwata replaces him. Forrest will continue as an impact sub. This is not the side I'd pick, but what I think BR will start with.

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley CalMac Hatate
Kûhn Kyogo Palma
Dundee 1 - Celtic 3
Mon the Hoops

I’m actually confident as fuck!!!…..hunz 1-1…us. 0-5…..get the weans piggy banks crashed!!dip yir maws purse!!get the ginger bottles cashed in!!this is a license to print money!!!..I’m putting 50p double…am skint,,,🤷‍♂️🍀🍀🍀
50p bet you sound like someone from the south side of the city (proper eastender would have bet £1 at least)😂☘️

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back