Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

I'm over in Coste Del Sol for the weekend team....meeting up with my sister from America and my sister from Greenock (I suppose their both from Greenock 😂)....I'm the older brother still looking after them to this day....that's what I was taught by my auld man and that's still my job.
Great to catch up and they both want to have a front seat when we play Dundee on Sunday.
They still know the rules about Celtic regardless of where they are in the world......HH !!💚🇮🇪🍀
So you're paying for tickets to and fro Costa lota dole and match tickets?
Top man mate 😉

Anybody thinking BR will start with Idah instead of KYOGO?…
I had thought Idah might get the nod. But seeing as Dundee have their tails up and are a home, the manager will have a go which creates more space for the speedy Kyogo.

But we have to play quicker longer through-balls to be able to exploit that. If we dawdle on the ball then this gives Dundee time to set their defensive lines. And so it negates our advantage of having a speedy striker which does not take advantage of our strengths.

When the game starts we will know the result of the St. Mirren v Rangers game. Currently we are 3 points ahead and have superior goal difference. If we win then Rangers are no closer. The pressure to win is all on Rangers. Pressure is on.
It really is on for them , even if they win its unlikely to be by 5 clear goals and still leave them behind us. We could do with clean sheets to widen that gd as they will have a go at reducing that against the diets.
Mon the saints COYBIG HH 🍀

I see Nostradumarse Keevins has been lookin intae his crystal bowl of soup again and predicting (in a wailing spooky Ned Flanders voice obviously) 'a great disaster will befall the men in green & white as they venture forth into dark forbidding lands where cows are sacrificed and encased in pastry as offerings to the evil god Desperate Dan ooooohhhhhh'......so 8-0 to Celtic then! :LOL:(y)

I've had plenty to occupy my time and thoughts between games; life really does inflict its rude realities on us at times. Thing is, though, I've found my thoughts wandering to this fixture; my subconscious keeps reminding me like reflux after a curry. I'm confident as usual.....but not cocky.

Just turn up, Bhoys. Let the sprint begin.

Back