Dundee v Celtic, Sunday 28th April 3pm

Nah that's that other mob ower there who do that, I honestly believe that our win at Hampden, the manner in which we achieved it, coming from behind, minutes away from winning it and still our penalties were first class , big Joe was unlucky to hit the post but if anyone has seen the big Hart take penalties they'll know he can indeed hit them.
That win regardless of howcwe achieved it and on the back of just missing out on the 3pts at Mordor will have given the bhoys a huge boost in the arm.
We have done the neccesary jobs whilst under immense pressure at Mordor and Hampden and that's got to give confidence, compare with that mob since their moral victory it's night and day.
I'm quietly optimistic as usual and while I don't see any games being easy for us , just as it should be at this stage it's actually the killie night time game I'm more concerned about.
One thing this collection of Celtic sides have shown me at least is that when the pressure is truly on that's when the bhoys stand up and are counted .
Yes Dundee gave that mob a fright but they'll be very much aware that we are a different animal the 7-1 game will be fresh in their minds and they won't want a repeat of that. If they attack us like they did them they'll know they are leaving themselves open to another smashing so I expect them to be more cautious V us and will be looking to defend and keep the scoreline low as it could come down to who loses the least goals against us come the last matchday in the league.
An open game will suit us better and they'll know this.
Kyogo, idah, Oriley Hatate, calmac , hardly the same as lundstrum, dessers etc.
I am confident about our trip to dens killie is the big one and we owe them , we're getting stronger their wilting and withering the belief is visibly draining away from them and tbh I think they see the cups double as more of something achievable , I don't see them getting through the 5 fixtures without dropping points so as long as we match them the titles ours then the belief we gain from that we take into the final ( as huge championship winners underdogs as per)
Bring it on COYBIG

Think we might have a wee surprise team wise this Sunday...

Big Joe...

AJ CCV Rocky Taylor..

IWATA and the Twins..

Khun Kyogo Jamsie..

Second half will be looking for Cal Idah and Both Palma n Yang to get on and make a claim for a starting bearth the following game..

Albert Kids weans 0 v 4 Celtic... Goals by Kyogo Jamsie Idah and one of the Twins... VAR to chop of 2 for Idah 🤔😩
    J. Hart
  • Number2,
    A. Johnston
  • Number3,
    G. Taylor
  • Number42,
    C. McGregor (c), Captain
  • Number20,
    C. Carter-Vickers
  • Number5,
    L. Scales
  • Number33,
    M. O'Riley
  • Number41,
    R. Hatate
  • Number8,
    K. Furuhashi
  • Number10,
    N. Kühn
  • Number49,
    J. Forrest

HH

Our players have to be following up the shots. Kühn had a couple of shots now that the keeper has struggled with and no one there to tap it in. I'm happy we are prepared to shoor from outside the box though.

Back