Dunfermline's Songbook, The Boyd Agenda, Lennon latest dig at Celtic support, 'Racist and Sectarian' Ibrox

What's happened to lenny????

He’s under pressure because he fucked it. Him. Trying to move the blame on was embarrassing. He went down in my estimation. We all fuck up but dont compound it by not putting your hands up. It’s a trait in people I detest. Own your fuck ups, learn from them. Apologise and move on. I used to work with an old guy who said to me one day I had to tell him I made a mistake and fucked up a part of a job we were doing. He said.

The man who never made a mistake never made anything son. Learn from it. But thanks for putting your hands up.

Old Harry was and still is a hero of mine.

What's happened to lenny????
There must be soup on the menu in The Walfrid Suite. Lenny might have had a few helpings.

There's elements of truth in there, Lubo. I've spent more than enough of my life huffing, puffing, grunting and farting watching Celtic, but I've paid for the privilege to do so and it's more out of stress than any kind of animosity.

As a fan, Lenny surely knows that feeling, and let's face it - he wasn't slow in letting his Hibs players know his feelings on certain subjects, neither was he shy with the Celtic boys either.

I'll back him to the hilt, but that's Lenny on deflection mode because he knew he ballsed it up against Cluj.

Members online

Latest posts

Back