Eddy too much

Columbian McCoist
cocaine.png

My gut says we'll bury sevco come the games in December and show them what it takes to be champions 8 times in a row. A class above.
HH๐Ÿ€
Play our game and not theirs, then I think we beat them comfortably, Stevie.

If we get stuck on trying to shut down their 'threats' then we play into their hands.

We can shred their defence. Zoolander and Goldson need mobility scooters and Tavatory is as much a defender as I'm a quantum physicist.

Play OUR game 4-0, 3-0 at a canter.

Play our game and not theirs, then I think we beat them comfortably, Stevie.

If we get stuck on trying to shut down their 'threats' then we play into their hands.

We can shred their defence. Zoolander and Goldson need mobility scooters and Tavatory is as much a defender as I'm a quantum physicist.

Play OUR game 4-0, 3-0 at a canter.
I get you. Like the last game make it clear we aim to play the game in their half.

What actually was the f*cking point to this? Teams want Edouard but canโ€™t afford to buy him? Iโ€™m sure Forrest mechanics would like to but him but just canโ€™t quite match his terms. I wouldnโ€™t mind a Bugatti Veron but salary doesnโ€™t match. Working for a newspaper must be pretty easy. Wait a minute, if I rattled off enough of these types of articles... I could maybe afford the veron... ๐Ÿค”

Could you spare me the price o' a cup o' tea?

Youโ€™re a troll.....as Iโ€™ve said before.....not a very clever one.....some have caught on to you and others will in time.....in the meantime.....GIRFUY
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Everyone makes a mistake and im willing to let yours go๐Ÿ‘

Back