Eddy

There's a lot more to the story than tunnocks tea cakes and tellin lenny to fk off if you think that's all there is to it then crack on ,but the waster has rocked up 2 seasons in a row unfit and for a reason , the club his team mates all bent over backwards to help get him a new contract and the reward has been fk all in return the quicker he's out the club the better
It was a little tongue in cheek but I'm sure you knew that. Seems like I know as much as you Kelly.... fuck all

Like most of us Vigo, I get things wrong now and then, and believe me, I would love to be wrong about Griff. But you know what ? I've been watching Celtic for over 60 years now and I don't think I need stats to see a player lacking in fitness. Neither do I believe there's some kind of anti Griiff pact going on; If anything I believe the coaching staff/ management are as disappointed as we the supporters are. Maybe even more so. I admire your loyalty to Griff, I really do. Loyalty is a wonderful attribute. However, BLIND loyalty is a completely different matter.

In the recent poll about whether we should keep Griff or not, I voted tp keep him. That vote was based on all the things you say about the player he was. In truth, I'm not at all sure we'll see those type of stats again from Griff, but as I say, I love the guy. I absolutely want to be proved wrong.

Like most of us Vigo, I get things wrong now and then, and believe me, I would love to be wrong about Griff. But you know what ? I've been watching Celtic for over 60 years now and I don't think I need stats to see a player lacking in fitness. Neither do I believe there's some kind of anti Griiff pact going on; If anything I believe the coaching staff/ management are as disappointed as we the supporters are. Maybe even more so. I admire your loyalty to Griff, I really do. Loyalty is a wonderful attribute. However, BLIND loyalty is a completely different matter.

In the recent poll about whether we should keep Griff or not, I voted tp keep him. That vote was based on all the things you say about the player he was. In truth, I'm not at all sure we'll see those type of stats again from Griff, but as I say, I love the guy. I absolutely want to be proved wrong.
Frank, I too have been watching Celtic since the early 60's. Griffith to me is just another player like Brown, Eddy, or Griff, however I like you recognise the asset we have in potential and it is a bit sad for me to see that asset wasted.
What is Griffiths really guilty of? Being a ned... check. Being socially unaware... check... Being unprofessional in terms of fitness and availability at the start of this year... check.
He is never lazy on the field. He is technically gifted, just as well considering his apparent IQ. If he arrived unfit. Fine him and give him double training sessions every day until he is fit. That would never be until 2 games before seasons end.
Also conside the ONLY REASON he has brought to the club. To score goals. That is not going to happen if you dont get him fit and play him so he becomes a scapegoat. I have said before that the arrival of the RAT saw an end to Griffs career. How would you be if for 3 years when you were working your boss kept you cleaning the toilets and refused to tell people the real reasons why. Griff has nevr hidden or been less than 100 % whilst on the pitch. Ajeti could not kick his arse... a lazy fecker. Eddy whilst talented has not shown up for about a year and a half now but every excuse made. Another lazy bastard. Klimala, whilst a willing runner was not up to celtic level. But Griffin is held to a higher/different standard. Nah

Frank, I too have been watching Celtic since the early 60's. Griffith to me is just another player like Brown, Eddy, or Griff, however I like you recognise the asset we have in potential and it is a bit sad for me to see that asset wasted.
What is Griffiths really guilty of? Being a ned... check. Being socially unaware... check... Being unprofessional in terms of fitness and availability at the start of this year... check.
He is never lazy on the field. He is technically gifted, just as well considering his apparent IQ. If he arrived unfit. Fine him and give him double training sessions every day until he is fit. That would never be until 2 games before seasons end.
Also conside the ONLY REASON he has brought to the club. To score goals. That is not going to happen if you dont get him fit and play him so he becomes a scapegoat. I have said before that the arrival of the RAT saw an end to Griffs career. How would you be if for 3 years when you were working your boss kept you cleaning the toilets and refused to tell people the real reasons why. Griff has nevr hidden or been less than 100 % whilst on the pitch. Ajeti could not kick his arse... a lazy fecker. Eddy whilst talented has not shown up for about a year and a half now but every excuse made. Another lazy bastard. Klimala, whilst a willing runner was not up to celtic level. But Griffin is held to a higher/different standard. Nah
I take my hat off to you Vigo, I love the passion you show in your posts, but I find it impossible to accept that anyone at Celtic doesn't want Griff to be a successful Celtic striker. For me it's all down to himself. You and me, we're a couple of auld geyser's who just want the same thing...but maybe see things a bit different. If Griff stays and gets his act together I'm sure we can do a duet singing his praises.

I would keep Griff to see if the new manager can knock or talk sense into him. If he can't or won't turn things around then let him go in the January window.
He has some shot on him and used to score screamers from oot side the box on a regular basis. Get that Griff back and he's a goal machine.
Ye have to be some player to score well over a 100 goals for Celtic

There's a lot more to the story than tunnocks tea cakes and tellin lenny to fk off if you think that's all there is to it then crack on ,but the waster has rocked up 2 seasons in a row unfit and for a reason , the club his team mates all bent over backwards to help get him a new contract and the reward has been fk all in return the quicker he's out the club the better
Bang oan being fuckin cunts about for too long boys attitude fuckin stinks if he’s that desperate tae play for the mighty hibs good fuckin luck tae him and btw if you tell your boss tae fuck off then expects favours , says more about his fuckin mentality than anything else very bright boy 🙈🙈

Bang oan being fuckin cunts about for too long boys attitude fuckin stinks if he’s that desperate tae play for the mighty hibs good fuckin luck tae him and btw if you tell your boss tae fuck off then expects favours , says more about his fuckin mentality than anything else very bright boy 🙈🙈
Think you kinda missed the point Ian.. The thread is actually about Eddy being a useless twat.

Members online

Latest posts

Back