Edouard goal is a belter, how much do we sell him for in the summer?

Indycelt

Eddie has had a terrible season in fairness, looks lethargic and without the killer instinct from last season, that said. he is still banging them in for the French U21 team. How much are we hoping to get for a very talented footballer with his entire career ahead of him?

Video of goal inside the post.

Eddie has had a terrible season in fairness, looks lethargic and without the killer instinct from last season, that said. he is still banging them in for the French U21 team. How much are we hoping to get for a very talented footballer with his entire career ahead of him?

Took it well could have scored a few like this for us this season if he took it first time instead of trying to beat four or five players

I'd take 20 right now. Would've been 30 a season ago but who could have seen the shitshow this season ended up being. In hindsight it was probably the right decision to keep him for what should have been the 10 but for bad management and leadership. He doesn't wanna be here so get what we can and move on HH

Took it well could have scored a few like this for us this season if he took it first time instead of trying to beat four or five players

In Eddie's defence, who at celtic was making a pass like that?? Eli was running into defenders, Christie was taking on whole team, to show of to his dad and some Burnley or Southampton scouts, before hitting row ZZ. When it came to eddy it usually came to feet with 5 players around him, no one overlapping or creating space and certainly no quick through balls 😁

In Eddie's defence, who at celtic was making a pass like that?? Eli was running into defenders, Christie was taking on whole team, to show of to his dad and some Burnley or Southampton scouts, before hitting row ZZ. When it came to eddy it usually came to feet with 5 players around him, no one overlapping or creating space and certainly no quick through balls 😁
Yes you're right but there were also times when he did get a decent ball and choose to try and walk it in the net

I’d be disappointed if we don’t get 20 million as much as it pains me to say it, he needs to go, has lost his way here, only shows glimpses of the player he could be, like nitcham, very disinterested at times, think it’s a french thing, has all the talent in the world, just need a team or a coach to get it out of him, doesn’t look like he’s enjoying his football ☹️

Based on his Celtic performances I'd have expected 30m plus a year ago, now I'd hope for 20m.

European teams may well value his French Under 21 performances higher than his Celtic performances, he seems to have retained a better standard with the French. I'd bite the hand off anyone offering 25m.

Eddies demeanor makes him appear lethargic. There's no knee slides when he scores. Just a smile. It's just how he is.

Based on his Celtic performances I'd have expected 30m plus a year ago, now I'd hope for 20m.

European teams may well value his French Under 21 performances higher than his Celtic performances, he seems to have retained a better standard with the French. I'd bite the hand off anyone offering 25m.
No fekn way! The money still changing hands for "projects" with no real track record is ridiculous. I said a long while back he's worth £40mil. I stand by that even now.

Eddies demeanor makes him appear lethargic. There's no knee slides when he scores. Just a smile. It's just how he is.
Not about his celebrations at all as far as I'm concerned mate, I don't care if he's doing cartwheels or not, he's still our best scorer by a distance but he looks half the player he was a year ago, covid might have affected him or maybe he's just not motivated by this regime? Either way a shadow of the player he was a year ago (sorry for saying Shadow, don't want you having flashbacks to your undercover heroics 😺)

Think about it. Apparently we owe 40% of any sell on fee. IF we win the league and gain entry into group stages of CL we get around £30mil plus bonuses for wins/goals even draws.

Members online

Back