Egg-Chasing

Spherical Planet

I know it's a wee stretch from the usual chat, but for my Da' - how good was it for this Irish team to systematically breakdown and take the game to the mighty All-Blacks?

I know Dr Fiz might not share the same sentiments, but this is what God's Country can achieve if we set our minds to the task.

This is one for the annuls of history - and to my mind, the greatest achievement in Irish sporting history (in a global context).

One Ireland can make miracles happen!!!

I know it's a wee stretch from the usual chat, but for my Da' - how good was it for this Irish team to systematically breakdown and take the game to the mighty All-Blacks?

I know Dr Fiz might not share the same sentiments, but this is what God's Country can achieve if we set our minds to the task.

This is one for the annuls of history - and to my mind, the greatest achievement in Irish sporting history (in a global context).

I don't have much heed on rugby sp. It was always regarded as the sport of the ruling class. I know that's not the case now now but I've never really taken to it because of that. If there was nothing else to do then I might watch it.
And surely Ireland's greatest sporting achievement was sending that wee prick Barry mcguigan into the desert to get the head slapped aff him by Stevie Cruz??? Or stickin rocket fuel up Michelle Smith's arse and turning her into a motor boat??? John no may not agree though????

I don't have much heed on rugby sp. It was always regarded as the sport of the ruling class. I know that's not the case now now but I've never really taken to it because of that. If there was nothing else to do then I might watch it.
And surely Ireland's greatest sporting achievement was sending that wee prick Barry mcguigan into the desert to get the head slapped aff him by Stevie Cruz??? Or stickin rocket fuel up Michelle Smith's arse and turning her into a motor boat??? John no may not agree though????
Ach, I don't know, D........for many a year, I thought Michelle Smith was our best advertisement for drug enhancement!

If they two wee Corkers that got silver at the Olympics weren't on 'Class 'A's', then I'm a feckin Dutchman.

I hear what you say, and I mainly agree, but all the same.........beating NZ in their own backyard (twice)..........that is some achievement.

Good to see you back, SP. 👍

Fantastic achievement agreed SP.
Only shame was the game down in NZ is on at a very unsavoury hour for most of the Irish with the pubs not opened.
Shame the fantastic achievement has got lost somewhat in such a good GAA season also.
Suppose that's why the rebels and the northern bhoys have taken such an interest with not having to much to cheer about still 😂

Only shame was the game down in NZ is on at a very unsavoury hour for most of the Irish with the pubs not opened.
Shame the fantastic achievement has got lost somewhat in such a good GAA season also.
Suppose that's why the rebels and the northern bhoys have taken such an interest with not having to much to cheer about still 😂
Awww man, John.....I take D's disdain, but my old Da' would take anything to beat the establishment at their own game.

Anyhow kin........hope married life is suiting you well.

Best wishes for the good guy

Awww man, John.....I take D's disdain, but my old Da' would take anything to beat the establishment at their own game.

Anyhow kin........hope married life is suiting you well.

Best wishes for the good guy
Still in the process of waiting to get the clearance from imagination so she can come to join us in Ireland.
So a blissfully happy marriage to date with not being together still, wonder how many can make that claim 😂

Still in the process of waiting to get the clearance from imagination so she can come to join us in Ireland.
So a blissfully happy marriage to date with not being together still, wonder how many can make that claim 😂
Certainly not me, John

It's a wonderful, wonderful life when you get it right (please trust me on that)

Patience is a virtue.........all good things come to those who wait.

Certainly not me, John

It's a wonderful, wonderful life when you get it right (please trust me on that)

Patience is a virtue.........all good things come to those who wait.
Just hoping Ireland haven't peaked to early for the rugby World Cup, which I think is next year, as we seem to have a terrible habit of peaking a year before the world Cup kicks off, about time to put that right also.

You seem like a decent fella johnno but you're threadin a very thin line there with your attack on the lads from the north......
I'll let it slide this time. And you are right it has been a good hurling and football championship but of course you'd say that. But we'll get yous Galway hooers in the long grass and no fuckin penalties the next time.
Yous better win it now!

You seem like a decent fella johnno but you're threadin a very thin line there with your attack on the lads from the north......
I'll let it slide this time. And you are right it has been a good hurling and football championship but of course you'd say that. But we'll get yous Galway hooers in the long grass and no fuckin penalties the next time.
Yous better win it now!
Don't worry deadner, not going to blame you Northern bhoys just yet with having celtic keepers trying to play on the half way line 🤔
On second thoughts mind 😅

Members online

Latest posts

Back