Eliminationist rhetoric, the Fascist Dictator tactic so beloved of Sevco

26+6=1

Discussion of the use of Eliminationist rhetoric to smear, dehumanise and demonise opponents by Putin and the American extreme right. An interesting insight into the despicable tactics of Sevconians which gave me a wee bit of additional insight to the Sevco mentality.

Know your enemy.

Never in my lifetime would I have ever seen the day where extremist right-wing capitalist opinionists ever share consensus with the politbureau and ex-KGB.

Welcome to the new world order, same as the old world order.

Goes to show that the less folk have in common, then the more they share the same misogyny, transphobia, homophobia, religious intolerance and a general hatred of anything that isn't white, weak and hasn't got an IQ over 72.

I like Rachel Maddow..........not quite the face of the American progressives, but at least she calls a spade a gun-toting, hate-saturated, warmongering shovel.

Discussion of the use of Eliminationist rhetoric to smear, dehumanise and demonise opponents by Putin and the American extreme right. An interesting insight into the despicable tactics of Sevconians which gave me a wee bit of additional insight to the Sevco mentality.

Know your enemy.

Im a bit confused.

Was Stalin not a republican on the extreme left rather than fascist?

French republicanism has left leaning historical masonic connections in my understanding, in fact nearly all revolutions have masonic theme.

1517 95 thesis
1650s Cromwell pre masonic manifestation of revolutionary spirit.
1688 Glorious revolution stage 2 bringing to light the masonic manifestation 3rd estate overthrows the hierarchy into an inversion.
1717 Glorious manifestation of the rites of masonry
1776 Declaration of masonic independencece and rise of the Orange cult revisionism
1789 splinter of masonic dream into atheistic and protestant masonry french revolution v american revolution

The sides of same coin creating orange faction facing opposite direction of masonic coin but still same coin.

1795 dutch masonry - scottish masonry / oppose the french masonry but all are us masonry

all are hell bent on killing old world order but their hydra head keeps biting itself to be the leader.

German and italian masonic unifications of city states and principalities followed

ww1 with its masonic themed nwo

1917 russian revolution with left atheistic masonry in line with french version of revolt

1936 Spanish revolution in line with french and russian protocols of masonry

1939- present day . stage 3 of nwo clash of the masons elimination of history replaced by the nwo and its gommorrah agenda of revolutionary spirit.

Controlled anarchy to get total control and slavery under the state boot

its the masonic master plan

control both sides

you do the cabala dance between your waring pillars and crush all from the flanks like napoleon would do.

you do the cabala dance between your waring pillars
Please explain what this means.
The cabala is a centuries old tradition within Judaism; currently associated with Hassidic Jews
I personally believe the Jewish religion like the Muslim and Christian is a control and exploitation mechanism invented and perfected at the behest of tyrants.
My statement can't be interpreted as anti-semetic but yours could be. The religious permafended generally don't need much circumstantial evidence for an offended rant and with 2 Israeli players on team this site will have an Israeli audience of some sort.
Big Nir impressed me with his professionalism over the last few years where he has been a valuable asset but I wouldn't buy an Israeli product. I accept this appears hypocritical but that's the moral balancing act where Israeli war crimes are concerned. Israel is as deserving of sanctions as Russia, obviously in a just and proportional manner.
If an Israeli person did come on here and was sound socially but a looper religiously they could open the flood gate for trolls and bigots.
We are a club open to all we don't refuse to sign players based on their government's actions. That's the business of governments. If at some time the UN decides war crimes sanctions will extend even to a nation's footballers the world might be a more peaceful, just and reasoned place.

The cabala is a centuries old tradition within Judaism; currently associated with Hassidic Jews
I personally believe the Jewish religion like the Muslim and Christian is a control and exploitation mechanism invented and perfected at the behest of tyrants.
My statement can't be interpreted as anti-semetic but yours could be. The religious permafended generally don't need much circumstantial evidence for an offended rant and with 2 Israeli players on team this site will have an Israeli audience of some sort.
Big Nir impressed me with his professionalism over the last few years where he has been a valuable asset but I wouldn't buy an Israeli product. I accept this appears hypocritical but that's the moral balancing act where Israeli war crimes are concerned. Israel is as deserving of sanctions as Russia, obviously in a just and proportional manner.
If an Israeli person did come on here and was sound socially but a looper religiously they could open the flood gate for trolls and bigots.
We are a club open to all we don't refuse to sign players based on their government's actions. That's the business of governments. If at some time the UN decides war crimes sanctions will extend even to a nation's footballers the world might be a more peaceful, just and reasoned place.
Cabala is a babylonian magickal addition to the hebrew traditions of moses, allegedly

Its closely associated with alchemy alegedly

Its based on the chakras system very similar to hinduism allegedly

its based on the two pillars jakin and boaz or something to that extent

masonry is gnostic traditions of christian esotericism which in turn is based on babylonian talmudic interpretations of torah using eloiaborate coded cyphers that you need to get training in a bit like scientology

Masony is built on the two pillars
As are tarot cards

Both are rooted in Pagan cults of babylon egypt phoenicia and other mystery religions that are based on magick

Cabala has christian spin offs allegedly from templar and rosicrucian , teutonic leanings

All are pre masonic arts

Masonry is the binding ring that rules them all imo

Aleister crowley and his dark magick for power, the theosophical societies and the rise of black arts

Al khem

from the black

ham or khem son of Noah

khems lands included most of the pagan cult lands associated with Egypt and the thoth cults

Shem one of the other sons of noah brings forth the seed of abraham

Alkem or out of the black lands (i think it translates) alchemy thoth macick decks of tarot and cabala are very similar systems of ocult magick, allegedly

The cabala dance teaches some people are peepo, some people are cattle. the post babylon cabala system is NOT same system as mosaic system pre babylon

But it claims the talmud is the better understanding of torah

Talmud allegedly teaches that cabala like scientology will teachg you to become god through esoteric magick

masonry being the evolutionary modern version of cabalistic teaching

goyim cattle
masters slaves

divide and rule

heaven on earth with all things under the cabalistic magical grand wizards. with slaves doing all the work for the superior beings

i would add that I couldnt care less what religion big nir is or his political persuasion

i love the big chap for being a good celtic man

couldnt care less if he atheist or any religion and i couldnt care less if he proud to be isreali or not, its none of my business what he gets up to

Comes across as a good human being to me

his religion or nationality makes no difference to me.

Zionism or the making of heaven on earth for the superior elect is not jewish

Being anti zion is not anti shem

if anything it might be anti ham imo

zion built by man is not same as Zion which is heavenly kingdom of christ

but like all masonic double talk they will conflate the two as metonymn to confuse in their divide and conquer arts

1wtdfh.jpg

Cabala is a babylonian magickal addition to the hebrew traditions of moses, allegedly

Its closely associated with alchemy alegedly

Its based on the chakras system very similar to hinduism allegedly

its based on the two pillars jakin and boaz or something to that extent

masonry is gnostic traditions of christian esotericism which in turn is based on babylonian talmudic interpretations of torah using eloiaborate coded cyphers that you need to get training in a bit like scientology

Masony is built on the two pillars
As are tarot cards

Both are rooted in Pagan cults of babylon egypt phoenicia and other mystery religions that are based on magick

Cabala has christian spin offs allegedly from templar and rosicrucian , teutonic leanings

All are pre masonic arts

Masonry is the binding ring that rules them all imo

Aleister crowley and his dark magick for power, the theosophical societies and the rise of black arts

Al khem

from the black

ham or khem son of Noah

khems lands included most of the pagan cult lands associated with Egypt and the thoth cults

Shem one of the other sons of noah brings forth the seed of abraham

Alkem or out of the black lands (i think it translates) alchemy thoth macick decks of tarot and cabala are very similar systems of ocult magick, allegedly

The cabala dance teaches some people are peepo, some people are cattle. the post babylon cabala system is NOT same system as mosaic system pre babylon

But it claims the talmud is the better understanding of torah

Talmud allegedly teaches that cabala like scientology will teachg you to become god through esoteric magick

masonry being the evolutionary modern version of cabalistic teaching

goyim cattle
masters slaves

divide and rule

heaven on earth with all things under the cabalistic magical grand wizards. with slaves doing all the work for the superior beings

I awoke with a hangover this am. This rhetoric is making me heid vomit. People see minute differences and turn to hate, discrimination and wee secret cliquey clubs to make themselves feel better.
We share 50% of our genes with bananas. Embrace don't discriminate. Rant over I'm gonna finish my bacon roll and coffee and go back to bed. COYBIG.

I awoke with a hangover this am. This rhetoric is making me heid vomit. People see minute differences and turn to hate, discrimination and wee secret cliquey clubs to make themselves feel better.
We share 50% of our genes with bananas. Embrace don't discriminate. Rant over I'm gonna finish my bacon roll and coffee and go back to bed. COYBIG.
You see hate where?

I dont hate.

Im pointing out that its the same blokes who control all politics through their secret clubs.

And the rise of hate in world is controlled by these people.

Not me. Im just pointing out the secret clubs are all in it together and they promote hate/ division and then the wrong people get blamed.

thread title is about fascism and the video suggests putin is fascist, whereas i think he is uber left KGB

But both uber left and uber right are controlled by the millitary infrastructure business models that drive the secret club agendas.

the cabal;a questiuon was from the OP

I just replied to him with what i see as cabala and why

At no point do i suggest hatred although i was accused of being potentially antisemite. Since chist was semite and i try to be christian therefore being anti semitic would be anathema both to the Christ and his teaching

But its a misnomer really. A term hijacked with modern connotations and associations.

eg most arabs are probably semites since they speak semetic language, can they be antisemite for not liking israeli regime? Well it seems they can if the cabal decide so.

Since semites are born of Shem son of Noah and that includes lots and lots of non jews and many jews are not necesarily from the seed of shem

Last edited:
Back