Embdy heard Fae Celtic??

Docco

I thought with them being over here in the gloriously sunny Algarve and with the new improved Celtic media team on tow, there would be content and public sightings of them galore on the beaches and sipping cold SuperBocks etc .?

The reality is that it's pishing it down... it really is! Truly awful weather the likes we have not seen in December for years but ultimately how it should be!
My wife is gutted, she thought she would grab a glimpse of her hero Kyogo but nothing!
The secrecy surrounding the trip ( not even any social media from players) can only mean one thing and that is that Ange has them doing some really intense work in the Algarve rain

I thought with them being over here in the gloriously sunny Algarve and with the new improved Celtic media team on tow, there would be content and public sightings of them galore on the beaches and sipping cold SuperBocks etc .?

The reality is that it's pishing it down... it really is! Truly awful weather the likes we have not seen in December for years but ultimately how it should be!
My wife is gutted, she thought she would grab a glimpse of her hero Kyogo but nothing!
The secrecy surrounding the trip ( not even any social media from players) can only mean one thing and that is that Ange has them doing some really intense work in the Algarve rain
I look in on a web cam on Peneco beach in Albufeira and I noticed the weather has been poor since they got there, though to be honest a lot better than here 🥶❄️☃️
Perhaps the media black out is due to the media frenzy two years ago

I look in on a web cam on Peneco beach in Albufeira and I noticed the weather has been poor since they got there, though to be honest a lot better than here 🥶❄️☃️
Perhaps the media black out is due to the media frenzy two years ago
Aye we cant have pictures of Celtic players sitting by the pool with a beer, the Snowflakes would be out with the rifles sniping away. 😂 😂 😂

I had'nt heard they were there. Surprised if they are. I'd have thought they would have been given at least this week with their families, (and next week for those playing in Qatar).
But if its true then the lessons of a couple of years ago have been learnt.

Imo, Ange wants a low profile training camp, away from SMSM stupid questions about Beale & Beale Baw[Bag], var etc.

Also takes players away & focuses them for the season restart, if the weather good it's a bonus or wet they'll deal with it. Dont think training would be fun when the temp is just hovering around 0, nae Snaw in Loch Lomondside yet, just pure fuckin baltic,

Imo, Ange wants a low profile training camp, away from SMSM stupid questions about Beale & Beale Baw[Bag], var etc.

Also takes players away & focuses them for the season restart, if the weather good it's a bonus or wet they'll deal with it. Dont think training would be fun when the temp is just hovering around 0, nae Snaw in Loch Lomondside yet, just pure fuckin baltic,

Was just asking 😂😂😂

Celtic winter break budget - trip to Algarve

Sevco winter break budget - gravy chip for whoever picks the winning number 0-1690. Only 1 pick per player and no chips if nobody guesses correctly.
Anyone guessing 55 will be disappointed.

Losing 4-3 to Rennes at half time, were 4-1 down. O’riley 2 and Kyogo scorers

Starting line up: Hart, Ralston, Starfelt, Jenz, Taylor, Hatate, O’Riley, McGregor, Abada, Kyogo, Jota

Tell me about it docco. I'm in portimao atm and never has the weather been so shit for so long anytime I've been here before. Nicole but constantly pissin HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back