English football association kept in the dark but want to know why two of their players need to self isolate..

Its no wrong covid is not strong enuf on its own other wise there wid be alot more dead look at this headline
Is the half a million dead figure not high enough in Brazil?
I think we all know that folk who have underlying health conditions are more likely to die of Covid but there are many cases where people have died who have been fit and well until they're infected.
We go about our lives being unaware of the fact that we do have underlying conditions because we ignore signs and symptoms because we can't afford to be off work etc. And men don't visit their GP unless they have a leg hanging off. 😂
The infection rate is mostly among the younger generation at the moment because of going to pubs and mixing more. That's why my toyboy is getting the boot. 😂

We all know covid is a real serious disease. We all know we are in the middle of a pandemic but let's not rely on world government numbers...they are skewed to fuck. "People who have died 28 days after contracting covid" is how the numbers are shown. My bosses dad is in that statistic....he got over covid believe it or not....but was still dying of lung cancer and eventually passed away within that period. NOT from covid although he is now a statistic....my boss is currently fighting to have covid removed as cause of death.

We all know covid is a real serious disease. We all know we are in the middle of a pandemic but let's not rely on world government numbers...they are skewed to fuck. "People who have died 28 days after contracting covid" is how the numbers are shown. My bosses dad is in that statistic....he got over covid believe it or not....but was still dying of lung cancer and eventually passed away within that period. NOT from covid although he is now a statistic....my boss is currently fighting to have covid removed as cause of death.
Exactly pal I was just saying they young and healthy urnae gonny die with it we've know it doesn't effect children yet make them wear masks to school even though teachers are now vaccinated I just don't agree with how they handled this pandemic it's obviously worse for some than others but it's not as deadly as first feared the young are less at risk we shudnae be locking them up or make them.wear masks...independent thought who wid av thought it wid be so controversial 😉

Exactly pal I was just saying they young and healthy urnae gonny die with it we've know it doesn't effect children yet make them wear masks to school even though teachers are now vaccinated I just don't agree with how they handled this pandemic it's obviously worse for some than others but it's not as deadly as first feared the young are less at risk we shudnae be locking them up or make them.wear masks...independent thought who wid av thought it wid be so controversial 😉
Shouldn’t be giving this info out but Edinburgh schools have at this moment
666 school kids off at the moment with Covid19 and 121 Teachers off my Daughters school has 298 kids off and 19 Teachers. Edinburgh is the Second highest in Scotland infection rates East and Mid Lothian getthigher by the hour vast majority of current victims are in the younger stream
So it does affect young healthy kids

HH 😷

Shouldn’t be giving this info out but Edinburgh schools have at this moment
666 school kids off at the moment with Covid19 and 121 Teachers off my Daughters school has 298 kids off and 19 Teachers. Edinburgh is the Second highest in Scotland infection rates East and Mid Lothian getthigher by the hour vast majority of current victims are in the younger stream
So it does affect young healthy kids

HH 😷

So does the cold and flu but we don't shut down schools

My little girl is so far behind because her class is shutting down every other fortnight. She hasn't caught covid, and the people in her class who have tested positive over the last few months haven't shown any symptoms or been affected by it at all. Yet every child in the class misses out on their education. There is only so much we as parents can do.....but it's fine. Their future is safe. The rich folk who can afford private education will make sure their children are ready to step up an run the world 😁😁

Let's put some thought into it Boris. Rather than having children who don't have covid missing up to 10 days at a time everytime some cunts wee angle coughes. Why don't we come up with a better plan?? Better testing maybe?? Rethink the 10 day period for children testing negative over the first 3 days?? No. To much hassle?? What's that?? The dumber the mini plebs are the better. Perfect.....im not a conspiracy theorist by the way...im making this up as a go along 😁😁😁

Let's put some thought into it Boris. Rather than having children who don't have covid missing up to 10 days at a time everytime some cunts wee angle coughes. Why don't we come up with a better plan?? Better testing maybe?? Rethink the 10 day period for children testing negative over the first 3 days?? No. To much hassle?? What's that?? The dumber the mini plebs are the better. Perfect.....im not a conspiracy theorist by the way...im making this up as a go along 😁😁😁
Have noticed that 😂 sadly the real culprits in this Lubo are Boris and his gang of eejits
They’re making it up as they go along
They only listen to the Scientific advice when it’s too late. We should have shut down GB borders last January and told all overseas brits to sit tight and the Government will pay for their upkeep it would have been easier and cheaper than the total cost of Furlough. But Bojo went down the Trumpette route that it’ll be over before you could say wiff waff. We lost so many Generations to stupidity imo

HH 😭

So does the cold and flu but we don't shut down schools
Exactly and am sorry but i don't believe all they kids have actually got covid and if it's so deadly why are all these kids not dying then?? Is it maybe because the young are more equipped to fight a virus?? Like av been saying the young are more than able to fight off any viral infection if they in general good health if they get an infection

My little girl is so far behind because her class is shutting down every other fortnight. She hasn't caught covid, and the people in her class who have tested positive over the last few months haven't shown any symptoms or been affected by it at all. Yet every child in the class misses out on their education. There is only so much we as parents can do.....but it's fine. Their future is safe. The rich folk who can afford private education will make sure their children are ready to step up an run the world 😁😁
Its bang out of order what these shysters have done to our kids at first they said kids aren't at risk but it was the teachers who were paranoid now we have a vaccine our kids are being told to wear masks even In the gym i mean why??

Members online

Latest posts

Back