English premier league fans

tommybhoy8881

English league is ruined by tourist and glory hunting fans and most fans at the bigger clubs have absolutely no connection with the clubs they support most support them because of the success (love big ange but after spurs fans wanting Man City to win tonight I’m delighted that they have now lost the champions league spot and I hope they get relegated next season😂gutted arsenal won’t win league now ….i read that less than 6 percent of fans with season tickets at anfield stay in the Merseyside area so the locals have been priced out … I hope that league has a financial crash for ruining football (loads of Scottish too support one of the big clubs but you never see any with hull city tops or Bristol rovers tops)

Last edited:
English league is ruined by tourist and glory hunting fans and most fans at the bigger clubs have absolutely no connection with the clubs they support most support them because of the success (love big angle but after spurs fans wanting Man City to win tonight I’m delighted that they have now lost the champions league spot and I hope they get relegated next season😂gutted arsenal won’t win league now ….i read that less than 6 percent of fans with season tickets at anfield stay in the Merseyside area so the locals have been priced out … I hope that league has a financial crash for ruining football (loads of Scottish too support one of the big clubs but you never see any with hull city tops or Bristol rovers tops)
Completely agree, Tommybhoy; the game has lost its soul. I'm hopelessly addicted to our club or I would walk away from it.

Completely agree, Tommybhoy; the game has lost its soul. I'm hopelessly addicted to our club or I would walk away from it.
I used to enjoy watching English highlights years ago but haven’t for year frank it’s changed for the worse sadly …the supporters have changed too and it’s embarrassing….anyway mate we will be champions tomorrow☘️ then home Thursday 😁Spain at weekend 😁

Outside a predisposed area round the local stadium how big can these clubs get?
My experience is that the world is full of people that like the sport.
They chose teams. Have to if they don't want to only watch a shit local team from ______choose a nation.

There have been more than a few of these "banger" types I've watched get right into following celtic. Lads I've worked with. Got right into it the minute they realised they were free to drink with maniacs in the barras before the walk to the stadium. Some/most reported to being carried along due to the amount of drink poured down thier necks.
I can 100% say those lads made noise. They might not have known much about it but they were supportive 😅.
Next visit they had a battle plan 😅.

Organising to meet the same we old boy before the next game for a pre pint!

For the EPL it's money and locals being completely priced out. Seats not getting taken. Minted statues that have a book.

Ze Germans have a good system. The Epl can keep using the speaker systems as long as they want playing fake fan noise...

Are they allowed in euro comps?
It's a bit of a wild question. 2nd I could never fathom why the wage budget didn't result in more euro medals?

SKY'S THE LIMIT.

Last edited:
Have to say i admire the fans from the lower leagues for their dedication and following their local team, that includes in Scotland or indeed anywhere else.
I have a mate whos background would probably have led to him being a hun, but he's the biggest Tim I know. He once said to me, you were born to support Celtic, but I chose to. He has a point.

"You don't deserve Ange..." Well said that man. Imagine saying that you want your team to lose so your rivals don't win the league. It's a game, and you have to compete 100% to win every game. Some English fans are arrogant, ignorant, and don't have the same passion that we have for our club. Years ago, I went to watch Arsenal playing Portsmouth at the new Emirates, really nice stadium, but it was as quiet as the grave during the match, The Portsmouth support outsang, and were louder their Arsenal counterparts, no atmosphere whatsoever. The stadium was full, but it was sterile and cold feeling. The EPL is over hyped, (imho) and the money men couldn't give a munkys about the fans, the fans of Engerlund are reviled the world over for their behaviour. I prefer watching Liverpool as their fans enjoy an attacking brand of football, and get behind their team. London is a cold city, always has been, and Spurs do not deserve Ange Postecoglou. HH

See the English clubs have a vote to get shot of VAR.
then it’s back to watching football again but SKY will rip the Lillian out of the REFS for any mistakes made
Up here in Ludgeotia they’ve armed VAR to find any reason to screw us over and use it to give the deid hope of a Tavpen or a reason to send an opponent off.
But no matter which way we go we get ffffdover by Mibbius cuntius Collumus
Agh scotia whit a shithole of handshakes

HH😱

English league is ruined by tourist and glory hunting fans and most fans at the bigger clubs have absolutely no connection with the clubs they support most support them because of the success (love big ange but after spurs fans wanting Man City to win tonight I’m delighted that they have now lost the champions league spot and I hope they get relegated next season😂gutted arsenal won’t win league now ….i read that less than 6 percent of fans with season tickets at anfield stay in the Merseyside area so the locals have been priced out … I hope that league has a financial crash for ruining football (loads of Scottish too support one of the big clubs but you never see any with hull city tops or Bristol rovers tops)
When the Granda' and Grandma' crossed the water, they landed in Manchester before stopping off in Liverpool for a month or two. Their eldest (who was 17) decided to stay in Liverpool and, as a consequence, I have two cousins who are Evertonians.

In spite of being grossly and incompetently managed, they are a proper football team who garner their support from every corner of that city (and a fair chunk of that city are Toffees).

Besides that, English football is a fucking joke!

Wolves pay 35mill for a dying Swan and Brighton pay 18mill for soft-tissue stress sap Sima!

To put it into context, that's Wolves and Brighton!!!

Bournemouth and Burnley can outspend Celtic at a whim. Luton Town will have a guaranteed 100+Mill in parachute payments for three seasons to come and any number of also-rans can financially outmuscle a (fiscally) well run giant of the game!

I loathe English football and everything it represents!

I was reading about the demographic change in those that attend EPL games. Working class males aged 16-30 are a dying breed in the EPL. There was a sign in a shop window in The Simpsons it said, "Our prices discriminate because legally we cant". Thats whats happened in the EPL. Most young working class people do not have thousands of pounds for a season tickets. Crowds are now a mixture of middle class families and couples or reasonably well off young men . How much would it be for a guy/girl taking two kids to an EPL game? I bet food and drink is not cheap in these stadiums either. They are unlikely to get half pished afore the game and start all the mad songs you used to get at the game.
Chants in 80s n 90s "You're gonna get your fucking heads kicked in"
Chants post 2000 " stand up if you hate Man U".
The only plus is that crowds are a lot less violent these days.

"You don't deserve Ange..." Well said that man. Imagine saying that you want your team to lose so your rivals don't win the league. It's a game, and you have to compete 100% to win every game. Some English fans are arrogant, ignorant, and don't have the same passion that we have for our club. Years ago, I went to watch Arsenal playing Portsmouth at the new Emirates, really nice stadium, but it was as quiet as the grave during the match, The Portsmouth support outsang, and were louder their Arsenal counterparts, no atmosphere whatsoever. The stadium was full, but it was sterile and cold feeling. The EPL is over hyped, (imho) and the money men couldn't give a munkys about the fans, the fans of Engerlund are reviled the world over for their behaviour. I prefer watching Liverpool as their fans enjoy an attacking brand of football, and get behind their team. London is a cold city, always has been, and Spurs do not deserve Ange Postecoglou. HH

I don't think I could ever throw a game. I hate losing too much. If you get beaten by better opposition, that's one thing. But to throw the game because it suits your agenda or because you have a lily-liver is cheating.
What if it meant Sevco winning the prize.

I don't think I could ever throw a game. I hate losing too much. If you get beaten by better opposition, that's one thing. But to throw the game because it suits your agenda or because you have a lily-liver is cheating.
Deidco won the league efter Jimmy Calderwoods Dunfermline lay doon to them 6-1. Celtic were playing Kilmarnock and winning 4-0. Goal difference might have been crucial depending on results.
Fat Boyd was in the Kilmarnock team. His team were losing 4-0 and he was deliberately wasting time to stop Celtic scoring more goals. I have never seen time wasting from a player losing 4-0 before or since Fat Fuck Boyd.

Members online

Latest posts

Back