Entitlement!!!!

michael duffy

Wiz headin fur the hammock,when ah had a wee thought,aboot entitlement,the 25th of may (day after me an bob dylan's birthday!) the greatest date in oor history,we play the fearts,and hopefully achieve an unprecedented treble,some of us are takin it fur granted, ah know, ah know. two word's ,craig beattie!,after the leeds games in 1970, and we got to another european cup final, ah thought, feyenoord, who the phuq are they,ah was convinced,felt "entitled" that we we were gonnae skoosh it,we all know how that turned out! that's when the word entitled got ripped oot ma dictionary! ah hope tae phuq we do fearts in the final and make even more history,cos that's whit Celtic's all about,however bhoy's and ghirls,to those of us who think the treble treble is in the bag and nine and ten is on it's way,jist remember, we've had tae fight for everything! so a leave ye's wi these thought's,entitlement,craig beattie and feyenoord, god bless bhoys and ghirls Hail Hail!

Wiz headin fur the hammock,when ah had a wee thought,aboot entitlement,the 25th of may (day after me an bob dylan's birthday!) the greatest date in oor history,we play the fearts,and hopefully achieve an unprecedented treble,some of us are takin it fur granted, ah know, ah know. two word's ,craig beattie!,after the leeds games in 1970, and we got to another european cup final, ah thought, feyenoord, who the phuq are they,ah was convinced,felt "entitled" that we we were gonnae skoosh it,we all know how that turned out! that's when the word entitled got ripped oot ma dictionary! ah hope tae phuq we do fearts in the final and make even more history,cos that's whit Celtic's all about,however bhoy's and ghirls,to those of us who think the treble treble is in the bag and nine and ten is on it's way,jist remember, we've had tae fight for everything! so a leave ye's wi these thought's,entitlement,craig beattie and feyenoord, god bless bhoys and ghirls Hail Hail!
Brilliant MD. No negativity. Respect our opponents and channel only positivity from everyone direct to Hampden on the 25th. 9 days to a cup final and we're looking like a club that's rocking, it's a bit silly really, plenty time for that after we do our job as supporters and get behind everyone at our club. For the week or so we need to bin it all and just focus on that game. No regrets

First and foremost this is fearts Cup final too. They are a decent team when they are up for it. Celtic must show respect and behind the scenes is crucial to prepare for this historic occasion NL will do his best and the players will be up for it.

We need to shake this negativity to fuck,,what if it was the huns going for 8iar??my god you wouldn’t be able to pick up a newspaper or turn a sport channel on for the foreseeable future...let’s rub it right into this lot instead of fucking gripping all the time about back in the dark days !!sounds like uncle albert(only fools)....cmon troop positive stuff noo,one more sleep????????????????????????☘️

The jammy farts are DOOMED!!!

I really don't see any team supposedly managed by such an insane reprobate as Levein winning anything... at all! He is a clown joke of a man let alone a respectable manager. He's the equivalent of a lunatic running the asylum.
The only thing we have to deal with is the enormous bludgeoning guy up front and the usual hammer throwing tactics of Naybaws et al. As long as we turn up on the 25th we will be making unique history as well as celebrating the memories of Big Billy n Stevie.
I can't see any other outcome than victory and another mind-blowing achievement by our Bhoys.

Onwards into history!!!? GBTC

Back