Euro draw

Just read Lenny's comments about a possible LB. Looking for a good fit. All we hear is a young guy we are haggling over £700k. Hes bound to be fucking brilliant and definitely fits into the buy cheap and hope strategy, that we all know delivers every fucking time. Wheres ma fucking Malts?
This does my 🤬ing head in 3 bids weve apparently /allegedly/mibbess aye /mibbees naw made 3 bids the 3rd bid is meant to be 800k for a 20 year old who if his contract wasnt expiring would probably set us back 7million . 🤬🤬sake DD /PL pay the money he must be decent as we keep upping the bid. This is the shit that cost us ivan toney to that massive club brentford, 🤬ing brentford? Next crewe Alexandra will be outbidding us its pathetic we need a player in that position desperately yet still we are 🤬ying about. Offer Charlton £1 million and he'll be our player and that's peanuts to us I dont care what anyone says its peanuts to us if we can afford over 4mill for boli mbombedout then we can afford a punt on £1 million. This wait until hes a free agent stuff, clubs in England are wide to it now and feel insulted by our tactics and who can blame them Fulham dembele. Fulham's own fault sure but clubs in England I'm positive would rather sell players for 200k than let Celtic do another number on them again with the cross border development fee weve seen Blackburn take advantage of us in the same way and yes we are spending more than before but not enough. If we dont get the young boy Doughty for the sake of 200k then I'm afraid to say it but the biscuit tin mentality has returned and that's really really bad news for a club like ours bidding for 10 iar. Angry is putting it mildly as to how I'm feeling about this it gives the club a bad name and theres no guarantee whatsoever that when he does become a free agent he will come to us. We have made bucketloads of cash without qualifying for the big cup past 3 years and a few £5 million signings doesnt cut it as todays £5 million players are 2years ago's £2 million players . Aaaannd breathe 😓rant over HH

Last edited:
This does my 🤬ing head in 3 bids weve apparently /allegedly/mibbess aye /mibbees naw made 3 bids the 3rd bid is meant to be 800k for a 20 year old who if his contract wasnt expiring would probably set us back 7million . 🤬🤬sake DD /PL pay the money he must be decent as we keep upping the bid. This is the shit that cost us ivan toney to that massive club brentford, 🤬ing brentford? Next crewe Alexandra will be outbidding us its pathetic we need a player in that position desperately yet still we are 🤬ying about. Offer Charlton £1 million and he'll be our player and that's peanuts to us I dont care what anyone says its peanuts to us if we can afford over 4mill for boli mbombedout then we can afford a punt on £1 million. This wait until hes a free agent stuff, clubs in England are wide to it now and feel insulted by our tactics and who can blame them Fulham dembele. Fulham's own fault sure but clubs in England I'm positive would rather sell players for 200k than let Celtic do another number on them again with the cross border development fee weve seen Blackburn take advantage of us in the same way and yes we are spending more than before but not enough. If we dont get the young boy Doughty for the sake of 200k then I'm afraid to say it but the biscuit tin mentality has returned and that's really really bad news for a club like ours bidding for 10 iar. Angry is putting it mildly as to how I'm feeling about this it gives the club a bad name and theres no guarantee whatsoever that when he does become a free agent he will come to us. We have made bucketloads of cash without qualifying for the big cup past 3 years and a few £5 million signings doesnt cut it as todays £5 million players are 2years ago's £2 million players . Aaaannd breathe 😓rant over HH
Rips ma feckin knittin Winter! gurrrr! 🍺 🥳

Back