Europa League Draw - Lazio, CELTIC, Rennes and Cluj

I'm glad we got some kind of "glamour" game in Lazio.

Rennes were a good team when we last faced them in the competition and French football is on the up still.

It will be bitter sweet if and when we batter Cluj home and away. What might have been...
You are right re cluj, WE blew it ourselves,hope he has learned , ? But the reason for the debacle was the desperation to qualify for CL !now the ‘pressure’ is off,to an extent ,still need to perform,hh

Chuffed at this group. Rennes beat PSG in cup final and again a couple weeks ago. Lazio have a great team (shame about the fans right enough) and Cluj are due a revenge kicking. Bring it on. We can learn a lot from this group.

Yeah, Rennes are the model - built up a pretty formidable squad up against one of Europe's richest clubs and are capable of turning them over when it counts.

This will be like last season for us, hopefully- a one-on-one with rennes for second place, as with Leipzig.

I think we are the best team in the current Europa League teamlist of 48 teams
So we have to win this trophy after making massive changes in defence and better displays

Reactions: Ray
First game way ,then two at home , cluj first home game , revenge should be sweet , however ,should not be revenge ,they did what they where supposed to do,win ,WE blow it ourselves ,Lennon’s nievety!!!!!! This time nothing to fear re progress into CL ,looking forward to these games ,first the crap no Sunday ,oh how it would knock them and the press/ media down a peg or three,hh

I think it actually quite a tough group, you expect a good team in pot one so fair enough to Lazio,
pot 3 Rennes who have a habit of beating PSG
and pot 4 Cluj who have a habit of beating us!!

I have faith but it's not exactly easy.

Not an easy group, but I back Celtic against any team at Paradise on a European night.
Usually end up regretting letting heart rule my head.

Lazio away is a stick on for heavy handed policing, so club should make sure the fans are aware of what to expect.

Mon the Hoops we can do this group

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

Rennes (A) – 19th Sep
Cluj (H) – 3rd Oct
Lazio (H) – 24th Oct
Lazio (A) – 7th Nov
Rennes (H) – 28th Nov
Cluj (A) – 12th Dec
First game is gonna be difficult as Rennes are a pretty good side, been trying to watch the French league since Moussa fucked off... not easy as most games are terribly slow.
Cludgie n Lazio at home would be great to get 4pts from.
Looking forward to the games n depending on results from Rennes, should be fighting with the fascists for top spot.
Btw, what's happening with the brexit bollocks? Are we going to have trouble travelling in Europe after Oct 31st?

Members online

Latest posts

Back