Europa League Seedings

Don’t think we will get out of that group. Rennes top of the French league too. Will beat Cluj probably but unless we see quality in the next few days we will struggle.

Can’t see Lawell doing anything so for me it’s too much quality to get second and progress. Over to you Pedro, found any ambition yet?

Don’t see why we can’t get out of this group , as long as we can sort defence,good going forward , but need to sort back line,as long as Lennon as learned ,from clug game !we have good team as long as all are used ,including sinky!!!!!!!!,hh

Don’t see why we can’t get out of this group , as long as we can sort defence,good going forward , but need to sort back line,as long as Lennon as learned ,from clug game !we have good team as long as all are used ,including sinky!!!!!!!!,hh

I hope you’re right but we need players and when that’s the case it never happens. Will be an exciting group though, but as is, we’ve no chance. Mid to front we can score against them all, at the back, a sieve.

I hope you’re right but we need players and when that’s the case it never happens. Will be an exciting group though, but as is, we’ve no chance. Mid to front we can score against them all, at the back, a sieve.
Sort the back line ,we have players,to cope hh

Don’t think we will get out of that group. Rennes top of the French league too. Will beat Cluj probably but unless we see quality in the next few days we will struggle.

Can’t see Lawell doing anything so for me it’s too much quality to get second and progress. Over to you Pedro, found any ambition yet?
Optimism canny beat it?

Optimism canny beat it?

Realism. What has Lawell done recently to warrant optimism? I don’t do blind faith, that’s fucked us over a desk for years. If he does sort it out we have a great chance, it’s the if, that is causing concern. Not that front to mid we can’t have a go. It’s all down to the last fucking minute transfer scramble as usual. If anybody thinks that has helped us, I would suggest not missing their meds.

Realism. What has Lawell done recently to warrant optimism? I don’t do blind faith, that’s fucked us over a desk for years. If he does sort it out we have a great chance, it’s the if, that is causing concern. Not that front to mid we can’t have a go. It’s all down to the last fucking minute transfer scramble as usual. If anybody thinks that has helped us, I would suggest not missing their meds.
Its no blind faith am just as unhappy as u with transfer window but europe is all about hope mate playing big boys like lazio are great nights i dont think we will be as bad this year as many think heres hoping ?HH

Its no blind faith am just as unhappy as u with transfer window but europe is all about hope mate playing big boys like lazio are great nights i dont think we will be as bad this year as many think heres hoping ?HH

I hope we bring players of quality in then we can qualify, we don’t and we won’t. For me that’s where the hope should reside. I’m expecting fuck all and hoping for a minor miracle with players coming in being good enough for the challenge.

Back