Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

It's definitely heating up I can see this going to the last match.I'm sure thiers other predictor tournaments looking on in envy at the celtic noise predictor docco took the lead briefly yesterday only for a 2-2 portugal draw to save my bacon and get me back on top can anyone stop jinky too right thiers nothing in it .

It's definitely heating up I can see this going to the last match.I'm sure thiers other predictor tournaments looking on in envy at the celtic noise predictor docco took the lead briefly yesterday only for a 2-2 portugal draw to save my bacon and get me back on top can anyone stop jinky too right thiers nothing in it .
Well done Jinky. ..I made the cardinal sin of changing from 2-2 to 2-3 France 15 mins before kick off ...also had the Sweden game a draw only for the late late winner ...gutted .......there's 4 points gone just like that. I've asked the Wife to predict the next round then I'll reverse them and should easily be top after that conundrum 😉

Well done Jinky. ..I made the cardinal sin of changing from 2-2 to 2-3 France 15 mins before kick off ...also had the Sweden game a draw only for the late late winner ...gutted .......there's 4 points gone just like that. I've asked the Wife to predict the next round then I'll reverse them and should easily be top after that conundrum 😉
C'Mon the Mag7....anybody but Smelly Glove 🤣

Bet you ve won a fair bit on football coupons Jinky..

Back