Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Bottom of the pile, bang goes my theory of picking teams based on their most common foods and how I like them . I mean Kebab beats pizza.

Today I've got the cheese to beat the leaks.
The cinnamon pastries to beat the deep fried Herring and Chocolate to smash the beetroot soup mob 🤮.

I will need to check out the national dish of the Czechs to see if its better than deep fried Mars bars for Mon. 😂😂😂

Bottom of the pile, bang goes my theory of picking teams based on their most common foods and how I like them . I mean Kebab beats pizza.

The cinnamon pastries to beat the deep fried Herring and Chocolate to smash the beetroot soup mob 🤮.

I will need to check out the national dish of the Czechs to see if its better than deep fried Mars bars for Mon. 😂😂😂
If you do it in a different order

beetroot soup then deep fried herring followed by cinnamon pastries

doesn’t sound so bad now does it ……
Dicky tummy today, I’ll go straight to desserts

Last edited:

No fecken way kebab beats pizza, unless yir oan the bevy and it’s 3am in the morning, Welsh rarebit (toast n cheese) AWAYS trumps plain cheese wi holes in it…😡

cmon the deep fried Mars bars 🤣🤣

Back