Every Picture Tells a Story

Hahahaha....lucky for me P we both agree not to talk about football....my mum barred us from talking about it in her house. Always always always ended up in massive arguments.
For my sins, hes my best mate and I can honestly say that I wouldnt be around if it wasnt for him....so I have to forgive what team he follows ?‍♂️
Am the same bud best mates a hun but i know he'd always have my back ?He doesnae like talkin about football with me these days ,wonder why?

I've known him since we were babies. Our friendship pre-dates our passion for our clubs. Funnily enough his dads side are massive Celtic fans and his mums family are massive hun fans. He started life as an Aberdeen fan...they decided it would be easier that way. Unfortunately he went to a "proddy" school...so picked rangers due to people around him.....
Answering your question, Ray.....hes a fecking eejit!!!! He has sympathy for the fans injured. But hes so consumed by the "everyone hates us" idea that he believes this is just another thing for them to be blamed, unfairly for.
He is a massive believer in the continuation/survival lie. So blinded by it, like the rest of them, that he wont or cant see the truth about his club.
Believe me, we have spent hours arguing over it but theres no point. So I try to avoid talking to him about football now.
A friend is a friend Lubo,irrespective,and as long he respects your views ,am sure he does, but if indoctrinated like he is, well ,that’s it ,maybe will see the error of his ways? hh

Every picture tells a story or does it,according to sevco what you see is the failure by Kilmarnock to take proper precautions to to stop thier fans from invading the pitch and they pointed out the danger of the disabled section,this by thier own admission is that the animals they call fans will invade the pitch also they had an expectation that thier fans would jump on top of the disabled section, you cannot defend the undefenceable or in sevco case you can,Has anyone gone to a game and thought let's jump on top of that roof ??? What sort of world do they live in

Every picture tells a story or does it,according to sevco what you see is the failure by Kilmarnock to take proper precautions to to stop thier fans from invading the pitch and they pointed out the danger of the disabled section,this by thier own admission is that the animals they call fans will invade the pitch also they had an expectation that thier fans would jump on top of the disabled section, you cannot defend the undefenceable or in sevco case you can,Has anyone gone to a game and thought let's jump on top of that roof ??? What sort of world do they live in
Joking aside, I guarantee the narrative will be Killie are negligent and should have taken proper precautions to prevent the rangers fans actions!

Joking aside, I guarantee the narrative will be Killie are negligent and should have taken proper precautions to prevent the rangers fans actions!
It's ok sevco say it's all down to Killie ticket machine and that was the reason their fans rushed the gate invaded the pitch and would you beleave it caused the animals to jump on top of the disabled section,the power of machinrs today ,anything to detract from the trouth sick of thier reaction to a very serious event

Members online

Latest posts

Back