Every Picture Tells a Story

It's a nap boab....half total revenue for last year was losses £14m and selling players to try balance the books? English market closes on Thursday. Nobody will touch them with shitty stick external revenue wise and SD bill coming down the line and possibly more litigation from Hummel And Elite? Love the Kingmiester! ???

Don’t forget also the Memorial Garden and the WIFI litigation pending.....and whisper it.....who owns the Deeds?

To use a Headline to divert attention from sevco support and thier team places them in the same category as the people who stood and watched as those animals who jumped up and down on top of the Disabled section putting those under it at risk of injury putting fear into the most defenless of our society, they I suppose take thier lead from thier team who use any tactic they can to stop other teams form beating them,the SFA will no doubt defend themselves by saying it's a civil matter and distance any action taken against sevco,To everyone at Ibrox from King down to thier cleaners SHAME ON YOU and your association with the vandals who did this and Worse still those who stood and watched

This will only come to a head when there is serious consequences,ie,god forbid is some innocent seriously injured or worse ,dies ,maybe that is what is needed ,what a terrible thing to say ,I apologise for saying that ,but you know what I mean ,!that ‘victim’ could be ,family ,friend or just neighbour ,not necessarily a ‘tic’ fan,this is really unacceptable now,what can be done ,hh

I spoke to a hun mate yesterday.
Main consensus with his hun mates on fester fester, and what he believes also may I add, is that its kilmarnocks fault and they should be taken to task. No fencing to prevent fans climbing on roof. Flimsy tin roof not properly constructed for people to stand on (I did argue the point that it's wasnt built to be stood on) disgraceful that fans are made to sit under there (again, argued the point that it is entirely safe to sit under there as long is idiots arent jumping on it).
Killie should be investigated by the H & S executive, apparently.
I tend to try and avoid chatting to my hun mate about football. Always end up with a headache when I get off the phone.

It is being reported the same as last season when a coin was "allegedly thrown from the away support" and hit the assistant referee in the back of the head as they scraped a win against the mighty Livi. Everyone knew it was a Sevco fan, video images were shown on TV of the person who threw it, yet none of the media could actually bring themselves to say/write that it was a rangers hooligan responsible.

It was only after he was found guilty in court (obviously he denied it at first even though we all watched him do it) that it was finally stated which team he actually supported.

Yet when our cowardly thug threw a coin at Kris Boyd it was clearly plastered everywhere that it was a Celtic bigot who did it as part of a sectarian attack on a pundit known for this anti-Celtic stance. Definitely not condoning this idiot's dangerous behaviour or entering into whatabouttery as I 100% condone his actions in throwing any objects, but just highlighting the differences in reporting. No wonder none of us buy any of these rags.

I haven’t bought that fucking arse wipe since they first went with the broken crest way back. Their staunch hacks do everything to undermine Celtic at every turn and equally seek to bombproof their own club in all its criminal and cheating ways, so, it is no surprise them trying to make this about Scottish Football in general.

The main issue though for us, unless there are some of us who have been vacationing on Pluto for years, is this is par for a course set by those who seek to defend and promote Sevco.

That they do this with impunity and for me, it is enabled by our board looking at its shoes too often. Some may say it would just cause us more bother and to just concentrate on us and winning. I can see the merits to this sometimes, well, I used to, about 20 years ago. Since then I am of the opinion that, like someone trying to bully you the only way to stop that is to take them on and kick fuck out of them. Even if you don’t win, giving them a right sore face always deters them in the future.

Everybody and their nice old aunty knows as we approach 10, every underhand slant will be brought into play. The question I want answered is, what are we going to do about it? Look at our shoes again? We must have the most captivating shoes ever made. It’s time we looked them in the eye, called them out for the cunts they are and start throwing punches.

Of course, look behind the headlines and see the motivation for them protecting their pals. Anybody who watched them against Progres would have seen the hype laid bare to reveal a team with zero class. A ponderous, slow bunch of pricks who believe their own self generated headlines of how good they are.

Fast forward to CP on Saturday and our performance and every Sevconian who watched it woukd have felt the cold sweat appear on their flabby backs. It struck an axe of reality through their low browed skulls.

Sunday and yet again the great staunch hopes were exposed as a team of mediocrity. Read the pages of FF and even they knew they were shite. Same as last year, no verve, too slow, shit passing, dodgy defending. They get the winner then convince themselves that they are still in the hunt because they might have drawn it last year, as if that makes us worse

We showed we are on a different level. If we bring in a couple more quality players Lenny says he needs and qualify for the CL, another decade of them being under our heel lies ahead.

They are shiting it. And they are right to. All the headlines, all the diversions all the talking them up won’t change the fundamental truth. We are miles ahead and a quadruple treble is there for the taking.

Our board need to be ready to fight this barrage though, when lies and tarring with the same brush appears. I won’t hold my breath for that though. The dawning of reality for them will be hard for them to take. But remember this, if we want them to experience the worst pain, and I fuckibg do, then them having expectations, however insane, guarantees their trip to hell is even more enjoyable to watch. And the road to football also ran hell is exactly where they are going. Third class because they are skint, but they are on that train and we can wave at the pricks as it trundles by. HH

I haven’t bought that fucking arse wipe since they first went with the broken crest way back. Their staunch hacks do everything to undermine Celtic at every turn and equally seek to bombproof their own club in all its criminal and cheating ways, so, it is no surprise them trying to make this about Scottish Football in general.

The main issue though for us, unless there are some of us who have been vacationing on Pluto for years, is this is par for a course set by those who seek to defend and promote Sevco.

That they do this with impunity and for me, it is enabled by our board looking at its shoes too often. Some may say it would just cause us more bother and to just concentrate on us and winning. I can see the merits to this sometimes, well, I used to, about 20 years ago. Since then I am of the opinion that, like someone trying to bully you the only way to stop that is to take them on and kick fuck out of them. Even if you don’t win, giving them a right sore face always deters them in the future.

Everybody and their nice old aunty knows as we approach 10, every underhand slant will be brought into play. The question I want answered is, what are we going to do about it? Look at our shoes again? We must have the most captivating shoes ever made. It’s time we looked them in the eye, called them out for the cunts they are and start throwing punches.

Of course, look behind the headlines and see the motivation for them protecting their pals. Anybody who watched them against Progres would have seen the hype laid bare to reveal a team with zero class. A ponderous, slow bunch of pricks who believe their own self generated headlines of how good they are.

Fast forward to CP on Saturday and our performance and every Sevconian who watched it woukd have felt the cold sweat appear on their flabby backs. It struck an axe of reality through their low browed skulls.

Sunday and yet again the great staunch hopes were exposed as a team of mediocrity. Read the pages of FF and even they knew they were shite. Same as last year, no verve, too slow, shit passing, dodgy defending. They get the winner then convince themselves that they are still in the hunt because they might have drawn it last year, as if that makes us worse

We showed we are on a different level. If we bring in a couple more quality players Lenny says he needs and qualify for the CL, another decade of them being under our heel lies ahead.

They are shiting it. And they are right to. All the headlines, all the diversions all the talking them up won’t change the fundamental truth. We are miles ahead and a quadruple treble is there for the taking.

Our board need to be ready to fight this barrage though, when lies and tarring with the same brush appears. I won’t hold my breath for that though. The dawning of reality for them will be hard for them to take. But remember this, if we want them to experience the worst pain, and I fuckibg do, then them having expectations, however insane, guarantees their trip to hell is even more enjoyable to watch. And the road to football also ran hell is exactly where they are going. Third class because they are skint, but they are on that train and we can wave at the pricks as it trundles by. HH

Fuckin brilliant TV!!

Spot on Ma Man, they are incapable if carving teams open & took shite defending tae gie them a win aganest a team that drew wae Auchinleck & conceded 3 aganest Darvil?????..Cdnt give a fuk if they beat the Hibeez & St. Mirren coz it'll only hype them up even mare! Exactly same scenario will prevail then as in O'Neils 1st season, baith teams won 1st 4 games (in this case 3) & then we FUKIN SCUDDED them 6-2!!!???..After that game they'll be oot ae Europe, behind us in lg & heading towards OBLIVION???????..HH☘☘☘☘

Spot on Ma Man, they are incapable if carving teams open & took shite defending tae gie them a win aganest a team that drew wae Auchinleck & conceded 3 aganest Darvil?????..Cdnt give a fuk if they beat the Hibeez & St. Mirren coz it'll only hype them up even mare! Exactly same scenario will prevail then as in O'Neils 1st season, baith teams won 1st 4 games (in this case 3) & then we FUKIN SCUDDED them 6-2!!!???..After that game they'll be oot ae Europe, behind us in lg & heading towards OBLIVION???????..HH☘☘☘☘
Of carving..fukin fones???

Main consensus with his hun mates on fester fester, and what he believes also may I add, is that its kilmarnocks fault and they should be taken to task. No fencing to prevent fans climbing on roof. Flimsy tin roof not properly constructed for people to stand on (I did argue the point that it's wasnt built to be stood on) disgraceful that fans are made to sit under there (again, argued the point that it is entirely safe to sit under there as long is idiots arent jumping on it).
I tend to try and avoid chatting to my hun mate about football. Always end up with a headache when I get off the phone.
No wonder with an attitude like that ,someone else’s fault is it ,don’t know how well you know him ,but does he lack common sense or decency ,no offence Lubo?but the question has to be asked bud ?,hh

Delete his number you dont need mates like him Lubo ?☘

No wonder with an attitude like that ,someone else’s fault is it ,don’t know how well you know him ,but does he lack common sense or decency ,no offence Lubo?but the question has to be asked bud ?,hh

I've known him since we were babies. Our friendship pre-dates our passion for our clubs. Funnily enough his dads side are massive Celtic fans and his mums family are massive hun fans. He started life as an Aberdeen fan...they decided it would be easier that way. Unfortunately he went to a "proddy" school...so picked rangers due to people around him.....
Answering your question, Ray.....hes a fecking eejit!!!! He has sympathy for the fans injured. But hes so consumed by the "everyone hates us" idea that he believes this is just another thing for them to be blamed, unfairly for.
He is a massive believer in the continuation/survival lie. So blinded by it, like the rest of them, that he wont or cant see the truth about his club.
Believe me, we have spent hours arguing over it but theres no point. So I try to avoid talking to him about football now.

Delete his number you dont need mates like him Lubo ?☘

Hahahaha....lucky for me P we both agree not to talk about football....my mum barred us from talking about it in her house. Always always always ended up in massive arguments.
For my sins, hes my best mate and I can honestly say that I wouldnt be around if it wasnt for him....so I have to forgive what team he follows ?‍♂️

I've known him since we were babies. Our friendship pre-dates our passion for our clubs. Funnily enough his dads side are massive Celtic fans and his mums family are massive hun fans. He started life as an Aberdeen fan...they decided it would be easier that way. Unfortunately he went to a "proddy" school...so picked rangers due to people around him.....
Answering your question, Ray.....hes a fecking eejit!!!! He has sympathy for the fans injured. But hes so consumed by the "everyone hates us" idea that he believes this is just another thing for them to be blamed, unfairly for.
He is a massive believer in the continuation/survival lie. So blinded by it, like the rest of them, that he wont or cant see the truth about his club.
Believe me, we have spent hours arguing over it but theres no point. So I try to avoid talking to him about football now.

My best mate is a Sevconian too since childhood. He is worried. He knows they are shite but bravado rules. I sent him a clip put up of the SPFL highlights.

The message read.

After you having to suffer that complete pile of mediocre shite these last two games, I thought I would treat you to how fitba should be played. Your team has fuckall. We both know it. Enjoy

Hasn’t got back to me yet. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back