**EXCLUSIVE** - Thai Tim identity revealed....

I flat out refuse to go round and roond wi yi
Unless we’re in a boxing ring
What a fuckin moon howler. His heads hud twa many flat blows. 🌎

HH 🌎🎉
Hes such a rocket he should just use his own power to go up and see the curvature of the earth 🚀

Where to start....his name is Frock. ch is a k sound in german. Karl Frock is a belter. For what he is saying to be true, every pilot and every sailor who has flown or sailed around the world is a liar.
Even countries who are at war and bombing each other are putting their differences aside and colluding in the big lie about the shape of the earth. Zelensky and Putin on the same side about this big round lie
A lot of people dont really know much about anything, as a consequence of this wilful ignorance (yes you sevvie lurkers) you can fill their heads with any shite that most people would laugh at and dismiss as the shite it is.
What a fuckin belter

I've no problem with people believing the earth is flat despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, I even know people who believe in life after death, with absolutely no evidence other than faith. However belief that the club you supported all your days suddenly became a company then died leaving your club intact is just bat crap crazy. 🦇🤷🦇

Members online

Back