Family lost

M

Maria

So i was thinking of all the loss i have had and thought this could be a memorial thread to our own.

Now we all know i have been outed on the thread so i’m not bothered about my own anonymity but i strongly suggest you all only use first names.

This forthcoming weekend is the final farewell to my cousin Marina.

Daughter of departed Uncle Robert (Rab) Hutton.

Less than 2 months after Angela Hutton, my aunt

God Bless and RIP.

And condolences to those who are missing kin.

So i was thinking of all the loss i have had and thought this could be a memorial thread to our own.

Now we all know i have been outed on the thread so i’m not bothered about my own anonymity but i strongly suggest you all only use first names.

This forthcoming weekend is the final farewell to my cousin Marina.

Daughter of departed Uncle Robert (Rab) Hutton.

Less than 2 months after Angela Hutton, my aunt

God Bless and RIP.

And condolences to those who are missing kin.
Sorry for your loss Maria what a truly sad time. When I hear of loss like this it takes me straight back to family that I have lost. We never get over it and I’ve never found time to be a great healer.
I think of them often.
Memories are the chains that join us to them until we meet again. May they all Rest In Peace.
HH

Sorry for your loss Maria what a truly sad time. When I hear of loss like this it takes me straight back to family that I have lost. We never get over it and I’ve never found time to be a great healer.
I think of them often.
Memories are the chains that join us to them until we meet again. May they all Rest In Peace.
HH

Do u know what GG i have lost 16 close family members in the last 5 years including my Dad and 2 cousins pal. Also within the last 5 years i have lost 6 friends.

Life is seriously shite at times but we’re all meant to get through it.

Can’t speak for anyone else ghirl, nor would i dream off doing so, so can only say this as per my own experience its the slivers of light and the will of those gone but never forgotten that spurr me on in life.

Sorry for your sorrow, i feel you ghirl. ?

It’s so hard to keep going sometimes luv but we do our best, you’ve had your share of sorrow and then some. My poor husband Chris is fighting the big C at the moment and I take strength from those that have gone, I even talk to my mum and dad though some would think I’m daft.

Just one foot in front of the other one day at a time luv it’s all we can do x

Very well put ghirls and your right you never get over it but you have the good times and bad and these times make us stronger also you must remember how they would want you to carry on living as best you can
It’s always crap to lose someone that you love I could agree more with you ghirls
HH ????

hi Maria what a horrendous time. my estranged daughter informed me today that my niece has lost her third child. was born 32was passed away today. first son cot death, Arno living life of Reilly. Arab Ella born too soon, left this place. of you that have faith please pray. because I don't. so fucking pish.

Yeah hopefully for the most of us we have a family circle and community. what if that disappates. Then what do we have? Where is the family circle/bonding. is this a problem in this modern society.

Oh my
Reading all of your pain and anguish is just so incredibly sad, I don’t know what to say, because there are no words that can make the pain go away.
I am not often lost for words, may God bless all of our loved ones that are in his care and may our Blessed Mother pray for us all

Oh my
Reading all of your pain and anguish is just so incredibly sad, I don’t know what to say, because there are no words that can make the pain go away.
I am not often lost for words, may God bless all of our loved ones that are in his care and may our Blessed Mother pray for us all
I was brought up catholic, was an alter boy, remember nearly passing out at benedictions at St Francis Xsiviour Falkirk. .My mum went on ,loads of pilgrimages, loudest, medjigore, Jerusalem and the main one Assesi , in Italy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back